Wait, what?

There might be some triggering/mature scenes (actually there's only one) so if you're not okay with it, I suggest you don't read it... I'll put some * in case you want to read the other parts!

ALLY's POV
She stood there. Nothing coming out her mouth. "Hey Ally... Oh hey Stevie! I'll come back later." My mom said breaking the silence. "I get it. The kiss meant nothing for you amd then in your car, you were only playing with me." I said out of patience. She looked at me with her big brown eyes. "Ally. No..." She said? What was it supposed to mean? I thought, becoming angrier second after second. "I wasn't playing you. And that kiss meant a lot. More then I could ever thought of." She added. I couldn't believe it. "Stevie, would you like to try us as a couple even if you could loose your job?" I asked. She took a moment before she answered. "I would. A thousand times." I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed her and kissed her lips. I missed this feeling.

STEVIE's POV
I said it. I almost said it actually. I loved Ally more than anything. It scared me. When she kissed me, I forgot about all of my problems. My job who was now at sake. I forgot all of it just because of Ally. I couldn't get enough of her. "Promise me one thing..." She said. "What?" I asked. She looked down and said. "Promise me you won't leave again..." I nodded and said "I promise." I almost had tears in my eyes. She hugged and the hug was so tight, I couldn't feel my arms. "Care to join us for dinner?" She asked. I smiled brightly and nodded again. "Sure!" I said. She led me to the living room and sat on the sofa. "Mom, do we have enough for Stevie?" She shouted. She could be obnoxious sometimes but I couldn't care less.

ALLY's POV
After dinner, we went back to the living room. The TV was on but I was too preoccupied by Stevie's beauty. My mom had left, I don't even know where, so it was only the both of us.
**A: Stevie, can I ask you something?
S: Sure!
A: Why are you really working at Scott's Clinic?
S: Oh... Uh... To be honnest... My brother commited suicide 5 years ago. I felt guilty because I didn't help him. And then I heard about Scott's Clinic looking for employees. I took a chance and went for it.
A: Why?
S: Because I've told myself that if I couldn't help my brother, I could help someone else and save their life. **
I looked at her, speachless. I was crying because her story was quite touching. A lot actually. She was tearing up too. "I'm so sorry. I'm such an ass." I said thinking about my rude attitude towards her. I was selfish. "Uh... Stevie? Do you want to stay the night?"

STEVIE's POV
As much as I wanted, I couldn't. I had a lot to do at home and I had to go to work early tomorrow. Plus, I didn't want to move too fast with her. "Sorry Ally... I have to wake up early tomorrow." I said with a pout. "Okay..." She said a bit sad. I kissed her cheek gently and she turned to look at me. "What was that for?" She asked. "Because I like you!" I said, smiling. She smiled back and I saw something I haven't seen before. Ally looked genuinly happy. "You know I meant every words I said earlier? Like I don't even care if the girls know." She said referring to Shannon, Cammie, Steph, Taylor, Amy and Rose. "I don't want to pressure you Ally!" I said. "You're not! I mean... It would be pretty obvious that I like you... I can't hide it!" She said. "Well if you're ready... I won't stop you!" I said laughing. Later on, after watching almost every si gle episodes of the "L Word" (again), I decided to go home. I tried to get up but something stopped me. Ally had fell asleep on me.

ALLY's POV
I felt Stevie move but I didn't want to open my eyes in case she would change her mind and decided to stay. But then I felt her move, trying not to wake me up. "Hey, you're leaving already?" I said. She looked like a deer in headlights. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. And you fell asleep on me, Ally. So yes I'm 'already' leaving!" she said with a smile. I hugged her like a child and his teddy bear. "Don't go!" I said like a six hears old child. "I'm sorry, pretty..." She said. We kissed in front of the porch, neither of us wanting to let go. Until Stevie broke the kiss. "Text me when you get home!" I said. She laughed, nodded her jead and kissed my forehead. "I will! Good night, pretty! I love you!" She said. Wait what..?

Author's note : Second update of the day! I couldn't leave you hanging for so long... Hope you enjoyed!