Let's get this started

STEVIE's POV
It was a pretty soft week. Ally had spent a lot of time at my house and we had a lot of tv shows marathon and homeworks. It was now friday and I was in my room, deciding what to wear. My phone vibrated  indicaring me that I had a notification. It was a text from Ally. I texted her earlier asking what I should wear. "I think you look better with nothing on ;)" she answered. I laughed amd then answered. "Ally! You're not helping!" She immediatly answered. "Give me 10 minutes, I'll come help you!" It said. I sat on my bed and waited for 10 minutes.

ALLY's POV
I drove to Stevie's house as fast as I could. It was 5:50 pm and the party was at 7pm. Knowing what Stevie was like, I know she would be in her room for more than an hour if no one was there to help her choosing her outfit. "Open the door!" I shouted. I knew she didn't like ot when I acted like that but it made me laugh everytime. "Just open it yourself next time!" She said with her pissed off face as she opened the door. "Come on lady! We're in a hurry!" I said. We went to her room and searched through her closet. Something came in to my mind. "Hey Stevie! For how many time were you in there?" I asked. She stopped and looked at me. "What?" She said. "Your closet..." I said and laughed. "Uh an hour?" She said confused. "No I mean... When you knew you were... Gay... How long did it take you to come out?" I said. "Oh you're really funny, Ally! It took me six months or so..." She said. I nodded and kissed her. "Why the sudden need of affection?" She asked. "Oh, I just love you lady!" I said.

STEVIE's POV
I opted for a black dress with high heels. Ally was wearing her casual black jeans and black shirt with a brown hat and black shoes. She was sexy AF! "Hey, Ally? You're really pretty!" I said. "Oh why, thank you! You're pretty cute yourself." She said as she blushed. We drove to Shannon's house. Ally was singing every single song that played on the radio. Since she sang me the song, she became more outgoing and less shy with me. She even started playimg the guitar again. "Ally,  have you found the cause of your emptiness yet?" I asked as I parked in front of Shannon's house. "Step by step..." She said and started singing this annoying song from New Kids On The Block. I laughed and went to open her door. "Hey girls!" She said and I could tell she was already drunk.

ALLY's POV
We entered the house and it was full of people. Some of them we didn't know, some had familiar faces and others were the girls we already knew. Shannon, Cammie, Bria, Chrissy, Amy and Rose were all in a corner of the living room and were laughing. We joined them and they were all drunk except Amy. "I'm the designated driver..." She said. Stevie went to get us drinks and I stayed with the girls. "Hey this girl over there keeps staring at me! I'm going to get her!" Said Rose as she tried to get up and failed. More than once. She finally made it so I was left with Amy since Shannon and Cammie kissing and so were Bria and Chrissy.
Amy: So, how is Stevie?
Ally: What a funny question!
Amy: Sorry! I meant how is going like as a couple?
Ally: It's going great, really!
Amy: Talking about couple... Do you mind if I go on the hunt?
Ally: No, you should go! I'll go find Stevie!

STEVIE's POV
As I tried to make my way to the kitchen to get Ally and I some drinks, I saw a lot of people's face. But only one caught my attention. One girl looked just like Drew. My ex girlfriend. As I got closer to her, I realized it was indeed Drew. And she saw me too. "Hey, Stevie!" She said as she walked towards me. "What are you doing here?" I said coldly. "I missed my hometown!" She said. I tried to bypass her but she followed me. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She asked. I turned around and said angrily "You left me, Drew. You haven't said a word to me, you just left me with a I'm moving so we're over! You broke my heart so no I don't miss you. Now just leave me alone." I tried to leave but she grabbed my wrist. "You know I didn't mean it, Stevie. I still loved you and seeing you tonight made me feel all this love again." She said. "I'm taken, Drew." I said.  She let me go and I went to find Ally without our drinks. "Hey are you okay?" She asked as we met midway. "I'm fine." I said.

Author's Note : It's me, Again, For a second update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The drama is coming! (Because it can't be that perfect, I'm sorry) Also, I kind of want to "get to know" my readers so yeah I don't know, where are you guys from? I'm from an unknown city in Quebec, Canada. Litteraly nobody knows this city... Anyway, I may be too friendly 😂 but if you want to talk, here I am! You can also talked to me on twitter @mynamesdominos ! Have a gooood day!