Chapter 13; I Love You Not Her

Disclaimer;

I don't own any Characters in the story. All rights given to their rightful owners.

_______🌹😄🌹________

Date Updated: 07-27-16
Time Updated: 9:17 PM

_______🌹😄🌹_______

Author's Note

Hey there!!!! Here's the new chapter.. sorry if I took so long on updating it.. kinda busy with life and all.

I'm planning to enter this on the wattys next year. Could you tell me your suggestions of I should?

Anyways lab you all😘..

Make sure to leave a vote and comment.

I give chocolates to;
Nighty_TheKitty
MoiraGlaban

______

"Im sorry for disturbing you" She said and ran out

What have I done?
-------
NORMAL POV

Rain was pouring on the town as you hear footsteps outside the forest near the beach house. "(Y/N)!!!" a certain purple eyed demon yelled to the girl right in front of him. The girl didn't stop no matter how many times Urushihara called out for her. "Leave me alone!" (Y/N) yelled back to him.

"Let me explain!"

"No! I don't want to talk to you!"

(Y/N) was so caught up on her thought that she never realize the big rock in front of her which causes her to trip. (The rocks gotta be really big thenXD)

Luck was not on her side this time because she happens to be near a hilltop when she tripped causing her to fall down and roll side-style (I dunno the wordXD) Urushihara's eyes widens "(N/N)" He yelled. He summons his wings and hurriedly flew to catch (Y/N). He was in front of her and caught the Goddess. Because of the laws of motion, (Y/N)'s impact on Urushihara caused him to fall back lightly when he caught her. 
Surrounded with bruises he lifted her up and carried her bridal style.

Great, she's unconscious and it's raining

Urushihara looked around to see that he wasn't familiar with his surroundings. There were too many trees and no beach house on sight. His wings was to soak to fly on and couldn't possibly carry a bruised up princess with this kind of weather.

This is my fault

Urushihara regrets his actions. If it weren't for him they wouldn't be in this kind of predicament to begin with.

He hurriedly looks for shelter in the forest. Randomly running wherever I goes while carrying a bruisedup beauty in his arms.

From afar he sees a cabin.

_______

"What did you do you freaking w*nch?!"

The haired screamed while holding Hana by the collar.

"I didn't do anything" Hana said innocently. Though it clearly looked fake by how she spoke which made the pink haired more angry.

As Azumi was ready to slap Hana, she was stopped by Luke.

"Azumi, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. We don't know what really happened in the first place"

Said Luke. He was calm but you can sense that dark aura that he was upset, angry even. He tried to seal his anger but it was too obvious that even Azumi and Hana backed off from fear.