THE BLIND GIRL

Ara Samson. She's the blind girl. She is already a 15years old teenager.

She was living with her mother and father.

As the only daughter, and as a blind one, she was really cared.

Even though that she was blind, she can still manage to learn things by simply hearing and touching it.

Ara had a bestfriend. Her bestfriend is Shasha.

Shasha, on the other hand, is a perfect girl. She is normal. She is genius, kind, beautiful, loving, caring and almost all the positive attittude was with her. But in despite of her perfection, she was definitely humble.

As a bestfriend of Ara, Shasha always take care of her.
-

One day, when they are at the park, they saw a bunch of teenage guys who is playing a soccer.

Accidentally, the soccer ball of the guys fell at Ara's foot in a wrong way that cause Ara to shout because of hurt she feel.

Two of the guys walk to Ara's place. They seem to be playful and bad.

Shasha is so irritated because of what the guys did.

When the two guys is near to them, Shasha shout out of frustration for her bestfriend, Ara.

"WHAT DID YOU ALL DO? YOU HURT MY BESTFRIEND!" Shasha shouted.

The two guys just smile and said, "We didn't do anything. Now, can you give us the ball?"

"And who says that I'm gonna give it? Well, not unless you say sorry to my bestfriend" Shasha said.

"Fine! Sorry, then. Now, give us the ball" the two guys commanded.

Shasha had nothing to do, so she give it.

"You all should be careful next time" she said before she finally give the ball.

"Yeah." The two guys said before they leave.

Ara was so happy that time, even though she was hurt. She was happy because she had a very very kind bestfriend.

"Thank you, Sha. Thank you very much bestfriend" she said.

"Its nothing. Your my bestfriend and I love you" Shasha said.

Ara just smile and silently said, "Thanks GOD, even that I am blind, atleast I have a kind-hearted besfriend. I am very lucky as a blind girl."

---The end---

By: Ate Ning :) :) :)