II. What's In My Mouth Challenge (Maine's Channel)

"Hey guys!"

Maine waved then a flash of her channel logo appeared on the screen.

"It's me Maine. And today,  we have a very special guest. You're wondering why I'm speaking straight English."

Someone from behind the camera spoke.

"Are you kiddin me? You are not even speaking English! Speak faster! I'm a very busy woman."

Maine was trying to hold her laughter but was failing miserably.

"She's the famous Miranda Sings!"

Miranda pushed Maine which almost made her fall off the bed.

"Hello everybody! I don't even know why I should guest here. I mean I'm more famuser than her."

"Miranda, this will help you become even more famous."

"Really? How can it? You are wearing porn."

Miranda did pointed at Maine's tank top she's wearing.

"Everyone can see your chesticles."

Miranda looked up and did the sign of the cross.

"Jesus, forgive her for being so porn."

Maine was already launging.

"Before we begin with the challenge today, which is the What's in my mouth challenge, we have another guest."

Maine pulled the person who was standing beside her off camera.

"My boyfriend RJ!"

"He's your boyfriend?"

"Yes Miranda, I'm her boyfriend."

RJ looked at Miranda then laughed.

"Well, you are cheating on me. Because as of right now, you are my bae."

Maine looked at Miranda then laughed.

"Your baes are Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Ricky Dillon, Flula and Joshua Evans."

"First of all who the heck is Joshua Evans?"

"Joshua DTV, Miranda."

"He is not my bae. He's cheater like Joey Gracefesefesca. He married Colleen and she's being porn like you!"

Richard laughed so hard.

"Grabe siya oh"

"What the heck, RJ? You don't speak english? I'm breaking up with you."

Miranda did her face and RJ and Maine laughed so hysterically.

"So let's start the game. We will blindfold the one who'll be guessing the object in their mouth. I will go first, RJ will put something in my mouth and I'll guess what it is."

RJ blindfolded Maine then spoke.

"Ready?"

"Yup"

"Here it goes."

RJ kissed Maine passionately. Miranda screamed then covered her eyes. RJ and Maine stopped to see what's going on.

"Stop it! Are you freakin kiddin me? Why are you kissing her? Are you even married?"

Both Maine and RJ shook their heads.

"You can only kiss with tongue if you are married or if it's with your uncle."

Maine and RJ laughed out loud.

"Stop laughing! I'm serious. You two are being so porn right now I will pray for you. I don't even know why you asked me here."

Maine and RJ laughing uncontrollably. Miranda carried the camera and pointed it really close to her face.

"Don't subscribe to this two because you will see porn. They are sinners. You should pray for them. But, subscribe only to me and buy my book. Don't subscribe to SINNERS!"

Maine took the camera from Miranda, placed it back on the tripod then spoke.

"I guess that's it for the what's in my mouth challenge. Hit the like button below and subscribe to me and to these two."

"Don't subscribe. And RJ, I'm breaking up with you. You're a sinner."

RJ laughed again.

"Bye guys. I'll calm Miranda down."

Maine covered the camera lens with her palms and that was it for the latest YouTube video.

Miranda Sings