V. 100 Layer Challenge (Maine's Channel)

A new episode of Maine's vlog just aired and like always, it started with her logo flashing on screen.

"Hello everyone! I'm back! Sorry it took a while to make videos. RJ and I were busy with some stuff. We were invited to join in a project of YouTube and we had to stay a couple of weeks in the US to shoot for the short video. We had tons of fun and it's a super secret video so it's gonna be exciting to see your reactions once the video is out." 

She smiled then continued.

"So today, ang gagawin namin ay ang 100 layer challenge. It could be anything so I thought why not make a twist. Instead of rubbing sunscreen on my back, RJ and I will be adding layers and layers of Nutella, using these." 

She waved the huge bottle of Nutella in front of the cam then two large paint brushes.

"We will try not to waste as much Nutella, and besides, I think alam niyo naman gagawin namin after." 

She winked. 

"We'll use these spoons to put them on loaf breads!" 

She held up the spoons and a plastic of loaf bread in front of the camera.

"RJ, halika na dito."

RJ appeared in front of the cam beside Maine.

"So I guess I need to take off my shirt and yours, too."

Maine grabbed the bottom hem of RJ's shirt and removed it, then RJ grabbed the bottom hem of Maine's tank top then removed it.

"Yung buhok mo baka malagyan."

RJ grabbed a ponytail from beside him and handed it to Maine.

"Thanks." 

Maine was now only in her bra and RJ sat there shirtless. 

"Layer 1!" Maine said.

Maine dipped the piant brush in the Nutella jar then started smearing it on RJ's back. She absentmindedly bit her lip as she painted RJ's back with Nutella. Then it was RJ's turn. He gently brushed the Nutella on Maine's back, avoiding her bra strap.

"Layer 2!" RJ said.

He was the first one to smear her back with Nutella this time, but he wasn't able to stop the chocolate from dripping down her bra straps. 

"Shit nalagyan yung bra mo." RJ said.

"Hayaan mo na. Patay ako. Baka maubos ko nanaman yung sabon para sa washing machine." They were now both lauging as they continued smearing Nutella on each other.

When they got to sixty-nine, RJ wasn't able to control himself. He licked the Maine's back. 

"RJ!" 

The lick sent shivers down her spine.

"What? Ang sarap nung Nutella! Di ko na napigilan." RJ laughed. 

That didn't stop them from continuing with the challenge.

They were on ninety-nine when Maine wasn't able to control herself from doing the same thing that RJ did earlier. She licked his back while steadying herself by grabbing on his shoulders.

RJ moaned for the world to hear. "Ugh. Maine!"

Suddenly, the video stopped and a message that read "Technical Difficulties involving Nutella" flashed on the screen for a few seconds then they were back.

The setup was gone and all the chocolate was gone. Maine was wearing a robe and her hair was wet. Beside her sat RJ, who was wearing a towel waist down and also had wet hair.

"Sorry guys. It went messier than expected. So I guess..." She looked at RJ and smirked.

"We failed to do the 100 layer challenge." They both laughed.

"If you liked this video, leave a comment down below. Please don't ask us how messy it got." 

"Oh, it got really really messy!" RJ said while closing in on the cam.

"Shut up, RJ!" She pulled RJ back beside her while they both laughed.

"Give it a thumbs up and of it gets 10,000 likes, maybe, just maybe, I'll upload outtakes on my channel." RJ teased Maine. Then they were both laughing again.

"Tell me what challenge you want me to do next and hit the subscribe button. See you guys!"

That was her last statement before RJ grabbed her face and they were immediately making out in front of the cam again and after seeing them fall down on the bed, the video got cut and a selection for previous videos appeared.

---

Maine Mendoza on YouTube