Author's Note

Hey guys!

So, I got the idea to write this story at school, a couple of months ago now. We had this lesson every week where we'd have to write short stories -or just parts of stories, and in the first lesson we had to write a story with an opening sentence; there were different options and then you could choose one yourself. Mine was rather much like the beginning of Twisted Minds and that gave me the idea to write this.

I started writing it in the first person and in the present time, but after having started reading The Chronicle of the Three: Bloodline, I decided to write it differently than normal.

I was also planning at first to write a whole book, but when I started writing the next chapter - which didn't go so well - I realised that a short story seemed like a better idea.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

And if you did please let me know by voting, leaving a comment or sharing it :)

6/6/19: I think I haven't edited this story or posted something new in ages, but I've been working on other stuff for a long time now too and I recently felt that none of it was really working. I kept getting these great ideas for a story, but when it came down to writing it, I blocked after a chapter or so. The positive reactions on this story are what made me think that maybe I should be focussing on more content like this.

Anyhow, this is how I'm trying to let you know that I'm going to try another creepy short story, although it most probably will have nothing to do with Twisted. I think, and given how some of you comment on Twisted (thanks for that by the way, I appreciate every single comment and like you guys give my story), I have the feeling you agree with me, that Twisted should be left as it is.

I'll see you soon! (Hopefully)