chapter 7 Allison sister austin pov

( at Allison house that night)

i was with Allison in her room.so austin how was last night Allison asked me.well it was good i said to her.good she said to me i was wondering that then her dad called us for dinner.oh come on austin Allison said to me.ok im comeing i said to her.so we walked to the dining room and i sat right to Allison.then a person came down to the dining room and sat.hey Sofia this is Austin my friend Allison said to to sofia.sofia looked at me and when back to eating.austin don't mine her she is going to a phrase right now Allison said to me.allison dad was looking at me for a while now.then my head started to hurt now i looked down on the floor.i thought to myself (what is going on with me).Allison looked at me and know what was going on with me.hey dad can i take Austin to my room Allison said to her dad.yes you can do that he said to her.thanks dad Allison said to her dad.so me and her when to her room and Allison locked the door.austin what is going on Allison said to me.i don't know it happened so fast i said to Allison.i need to call Scott and maybe he can help you Allison said to me.that is great then my head was hurting me so bad.i put my hands on my head i was bout to scream my lungs out.Allison when to me and she holding my face and Allison was looking at my face.austin open your eyes Allison said to me.i don't want to i said to her.open them austin she said to me.fine i said to her and i opened my eyes.i saw my eyes were glowing orange.i don't know why this is happening i don't know how to control it i said to her.then Allison hugged me and said to me austin think bout what was important to you allison said to me.then i thought of a thing that i remember.then i calm down my eyes when back to brown.are you good austin Allison said to me.yes i think im fine i said to her.good so i called Scott and he said to take you to his house and i need to be there to Allison said to me.ok i said to her.ok let's go austin Allison said to me.so we when to the her car and started to drive to Scott house.i was looking at the moon it was beautiful then it happened in the car.i scream at the top of my lungs.Allison looked at me and said don't worry you are going to be fine austin she said to me.the pain was to real.shit i said out loud screaming at the top of my lungs.we are here Allison said to me.i didn't hear her because i was screaming so loud.Allison got out of her car and Scott was there and got me out of the car.man why is austin screaming so loud for Scott said to Allison.well he was at my house and we were having dinner then austin started to scream when he got to the car Allison said to scott.ok what he said to her.i tell you later for now we get austin in the house first Allison said to scott.ok then scott said to Allison.so we when inside of Scott's house and they took me to Scott's room and lock the door.

( thanks guys for reading hunter meet wolf pt5 so a new person in this chapter is Allison sister Sofia so i hope you guys have a good day im out)