chapter 13 before the moon rise

(in the derek house the group found out that a full moon is coming)

Ok so the full moon is coming tonight and we need austin in a room stiles said to everyone in the room.okay so we put austin and erica in the room together and we put Nate in the other room Allison said to him.ok we are good for tonight stiles said to allison.you know that a door is not going to hold me in right austin said to them.don't worry we have scott and derek here if you come out of the room stiles said to austin.okay whatever you say austin said to stiles.
Sofia was holding her head and Allison walked over to her.are you okay Sofia allison said to her.yeah im fine i think that i eat something bad Sofia said to her.hmm austin said to her are you sure about that.what do you mean by that Sofia was getting angry about what austin said to her.well you know that you didn't eat something bad you know and right before austin about to say something to sofia run to austin and grab him to the wall.what did you say to me Sofia said in anger.look you didn't eat something bad and I'm telling you this austin said to her.Sofia was about to punch him then she was holding her head in pain.sofia calm down okay erica said to her.fine i will calm down sofia said to erica.austin are you okay erica said to her.yeah I'm fine but that was close austin said to her.ok so get to you guys room's stiles said to everyone.so austin and erica when to there room's and nate when to his room.stiles locked the door for both room's and wait for the moon to rise.austin are you sure you are fine erica said to him.yeah I'm okay for now austin said to her.okay im worried about you know you been acting weird tonight erica said to him.I'm fine don't you worry about me im fine austin said to her.okay i hope so austin erica said to him.nate's room man i can't believe im in here for tonight nate said to himself.he looks out of the window and saw the moon man this is going to the be a long night nate said out loud then he was holding his head and was screaming.stiles looked up and said it's time Scott stiles said to him.yeah i got it stiles Scott said back to him.Allison can i go to the bathroom Sofia said to her.yeah you can allison said to her.thanks big sister sofia said to her then running to the bathroom.hmm she needs to go that bad allison said to herself.sofia got in the bathroom and close the door and locked it.please not now sofia said to herself then the pain started.Sofia was holding her head and saying why a full moon tonight then she looks at the mirror and her eyes were glowing green please not now sofia said to herself then she was screaming loud.Scott herd something in the bathroom.Scott walked to Allison and said were is your sister is Scott said to allison.oh she is in the bathroom why allison said to him.well i think that your sister is screaming right now.Scott said to her.sofia! Allison said out loud and runs at the bathroom door and try to open it.Sofia are you all right in there Allison said out loud.austin herd Allison screaming something is allison in trouble right now his eyes were glowing orange.then he bust out the door and looked at the bathroom door.austin walked to the door and Scott and derek was holding him back.i need to get to the bathroom door austin said out loud.why do you need to see derek said to him.i sense other wolf in here austin said to them.wait are you serious right now scott said to him.yes i I'm austin said to him.so they let austin go and he was walking to the door.Allison please move out of the way austin said to her.then she move out of the way then austin bust the door down and group saw a green eyes wolf looking at them.what is that allison said to everyone then the wolf jump at them to the window and broke it.austin tackle Allison out of the way of the wolf everyone was looking at the window shocked.austin looked down at Allison and said are you okay austin said to her.allison was looking at his eyes and she was amazed by his orange fire eyes of his.allison austin said to her.oh im fine what was that allison said to him.i don't know but whatever that wolf is we will find it austin said to her.

( thanks for reading this chapter of hunter meet wolf pt5 this was a long chapter but i hope you guys like this and see you guys later)