Chapter 13: Jeri

Author's Notes:
Now that Jeri knows, what can she do? Would she really still trust Chanyeol?  Find out in this chapter.
-------------------------------

Jeri was in her room at the house. She was pretty disappointed...about her friend Channie lying to her.

Come on, it's obvious, she likes him.

And even Chanyeol likes her...wait, no, he loves her.

Jeri looked at her phone and looked at Chanyeol's number in her phonebook.

"Was I too forceful?" Jeri asked herself. Her conscience was haunting her for what she said to Chan.

Jeri pouted and thought of Channie.

I hope he isn't mad at me.

Maybe I did the right thing...

Or maybe not.

"I hate this, ugh. Should I really trust that building?" Jeri asked herself.

T_T

Then all of a sudden, a strong wind blew.

When Jeri looked at her window, she saw of course..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHANYEOL

Of course it was obvious that he can climb without difficulties.

Chanyeol sat next to Jeri at the bed.

"Mianhae." Chanyeol apologized.

Jeri didn't want to look at him. It was obvious that Jeri was trying to forget what happened.

"Can't you see I'm trying to forget what happened?" Jeri said sarcastically.

"Okay...." Chanyeol said and stood up.

"I'll leave." Chanyeol said. Jeri held his hand.

"DID I EVEN SAY ANYTHING, TOWER?!" Jeri yelled at him.

Chanyeol sat down again next to her.

"If I was ordinary, like you, maybe nothing wrong would happen. I could fall in love with you freely." Chanyeol said. Jeri looked at him.

"What?" Jeri asked him.

"Are you deaf? I said I like you. But I'm forbidden to. I should not fall in love....forever." Chanyeol said.

Jeri was devastated with what she heard. She realized he didn't have any freedom to do anything...human.

(A/N: LOL, parang Twilight lang ah xD)

"Channie, I didn't expect to...sorry." Jeri said. Channie just derp smiled.

"Always smile. Life is too short to frown all the time." Channie said.

Tears started to fall down from his eyes. Jeri wiped them off from his cheeks.

"Sorry." Jeri said. She embraced him and Channie cried harder.

Jeri started to cry. Jeri smiled...

I am lucky to find this Park Chanyeol. I would never regret this. Jeri thought.

"Jeri...thank you." Chanyeol whispered through her ear.

Author-nim