Chapter 49: Healing Lay

Author's Notes:

LAY IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION! WAAAHHHH, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

.............................................................................................................................................

Lay and Sehun were there, sitting down on the couch. But Lay was just awkwardly holding a magnifying glass while reading books. What has been inside his head? Sehun thought.

"Sehun-ah, what happened when they attacked?" Lay asked. Sehun looked at him and looked down. "You don't need to know what happened there." Sehun said rudely and Lay just sighed.

"How are we not gonna have an evidence that they're here if you just keep on saying 'no, I won't tell'?" Lay said. But still, he was right, and Sehun really had to tell the truth. "They hurt Luhan." Sehun answered.

Lay smirked, "You used to call Luhan 'Lulu hyung' when we were kids. You both had a close bond back then." Lay said and Sehun frowned. "But that was the past. So forget it." Sehun said and Lay giggled. Lay put the magnifying glass down on the table.

"I know....you miss spending time with Luhan." Lay said and Sehun's eyes widened. "Be honest, Sehun. Admit it, you even cried bringing him back here." Lay continued and Sehun's eyes started to tear up.

Sehun immediately wiped them and faced Lay. "Yeah....I just missed him, that's all. But I'm still mad at him too." Sehun said and Lay smiled his ever cute smile that makes gulls go faint.

"Just forget it. That was the past, if you wanna be friends with him again, forget what happened when we were kids." Lay said. Sehun nodded. "Thanks, Lay hyung." Sehun said and Lay smiled. "No problem. Okay, my energy is full, I'll heal Luhan." Lay said and stood up from the couch.

He went inside Luhan's room and sat down on the chair next to his bed. Lay did a gesture and some dust were floating around Luhan. "He's healing." Lay said and continued to gesture with his hands until the healing was done.

Lay immediately got out of the room and called Sehun. Sehun came inside the room and saw Luhan, wide awake.

Author-nim