(Chap 4) Good Girls are Bad Girls who don't get caught ;)

Naveah's P.O.V.◀◀
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I found myself frozen with my eyes wide and my mouth agape.

"I...I was just-,"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Thud

I held my head as I groaned in pain.

Suddenly I heard a burst of laughter.

Well...isn't it the culprit herself.I narrowed my eyes as soon as they came into contact with hers.

If looks could kill she would've been buried by now.

"Im sorry, It...It's just so funny to wake you up.I cant believe that you actually fell off your bed."she said in between laughter.

I grabbed the pillow closest to and I started making my way towards her.

"Connie you think this is soooo funny huh,well get a load of this,"

Without hesitating I grabbed the pillow and whacked her head upright.

The look on her face was priceless.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Can someone please tell me how I ended up in Connie's car on a Saturday?

Oh right...I was kidnapped and pried out of my bed by a sociopathic person who needs special attention.

Gee, I must be the luckiest person in the world...NOT!!!

I wanted to stay home and watch netflix but no you have to socialize with the outside world she says.

I inhaled before sighing. Teens these days, if you can't fight them...join them.

"Stop frowning.It's killing my vibe,"Connie said while poking at my cheek.

"I can't help it, I think I'm going through withdrawls."I shrugged.

"Well suck it up because we're going to the mall to have some real fun,"she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at her."I better not regret this,"

"Don't worry,I'm sure you won't,"
she replied.

This is going to be a long day.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

→3 Hours Later←

"Are you done now? There's no food in my system, I don't think I can go on any longer, " I whined

"Stop being so overdramatic, you'll get some food as soon as I'm done trying stuff on,"she replied

Ughh...Call the funeral home now beacuse I'm going to starve to death.

While I'm waiting, I might as well listen to music to pass the time.

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?