Nessie and I

Hey guys and girls this is my first time writing something like this so comment to let me know if I'm doing a good job!!!

This set after Breaking Dawn. Nessie is now fully grown and starting to have grown up feelings for Jake.... ENJOY!!

       As we walk on the beach, Jake turns to me and grabs my hand and stares into my eyes "Nessie I love you." I can't believe it I must be dreaming Jake said he LOVES ME, tears roll down my cheeks. I can't speak so I place my hand on his 108 degree cheek and let my mind do the explaining. "Awww Nessie, I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. Do you know what imprinting is?" "No." I say quickly. Then he explains it to me what imprinting means. It a lot to take in I mean being born to love someone. No wonder I couldn't stop think about him my genes knew he was the one. We head back to the main house where we find mom and dad waiting. Dad smiles and shakes Jake's hand, I guess he knew what Jake had to say. "Nessie we have a surprise for you", mom says. "We are going to blindfold you ,Ok." "Sure Mom."

      I begin to move slowly to an unknown destination. I can feel Jake's strong hands around my waist I just want to melt. "You can take off the blindfold, Nessie." I hear my father's smooth voice say. As I take the blindfold of I see Uncle Emmett, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Alice, Aunt Rose,Grandpa Charlie, Grandpa Carlisle, Grandma Esme, Jake and my parents. I look around the room, it's decorated by the most beautiful roses and lilies I have ever seen. I beginning to wonder what's going on, just as I think this Jake kneels down on one knee "Renesmee, I love you more than life it self, more than all the money and all the places in the world. Will you marry me?" I stand there shocked not knowing what to say.