four ; stefan

you ask him to turn you.

I've been bugging Stefan for ages now to turn me into a vampire but it doesn't budge, see he doesn't want to and I have absolutely no reason why. I wish I knew, I'd try and change his mind. I've tried to ask others as well, Elena, Caroline, Damon but nope, because Stefan got to their ears before I did. See, my human life was quite sad and boring, I had no parents, I lost them when I was a kid and I grew up with my auntie and uncle who I recently just lost in a car accident. Also, yes Stefan is my boyfriend, we've been together for quite some time now and I've enjoyed every single second of it.

I laugh as I'm going through my phone, looking at hilarious videos I've taken of Stefan and myself before getting interrupted by someone clearing their throat, looking over to my bedroom door and seeing Stefan standing there. You smile, "hey," you say walking towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving a slight peck on the lips. He smiles at you, "I've thought about your offer, of you wanting to be like me in what I am, I love you Y/n, but you have so much to enjoy in the human life but if you so badly want to be a vampire, I can change you" he speaks, clearing his throat right after then taking you to sit on the bed.

"Stefan, I've thought it through so many times, I don't want this depressing human life anymore, it's getting to the point where it hurts to even be alive" You speak before looking down, "I get all of it, all the pros and cons, the ups and downs of being a vampire" you say, before getting up too look out your bedroom window. "I just don't want to be human anymore" You look at him as he looks at you, seeing all of the hurt in your eyes. "Y/n-" he stops, "I'll turn you" he says, a little bit of hurt could be heard in his voice.

He steps towards you, "Are you sure?" as you nod. He bites into his wrist, lifting his arm up to your mouth and you drink his blood, feeling the warm liquid run down your throat. "I love you, I'll be here when you wake up" he says, "I love you too, Stefan" you speak, next thing you know all I saw was pure pitch blackness.

You wake up, feeling a little bit unusual, your neck hurt quite a bit and your gums felt sore. You sat up, seeing the same surroundings as before your neck had been snapped, you felt so heightened to everything. Everything was bugging you, and there was no sun out so you were indeed thankful for that. Stefan walks in, "How do you feel?" he asks, standing at the doorway, "I'm quite thirsty but for something unusual, my neck hurts and my gums are sore, also everything seems to be pissing me off" you say quite fast as he chuckles, tossing you a blood-bag in which you basically rip open and drink from. It felt so good to drink it, you smiled as you finished and wiped your mouth. "Now, let me teach you some of the things you really need to know, and Bonnie is making you a daylight ring as of right now" he says with a smile.

another one done, quite tiring but I'll get all of them up and done as soon as possible.