Staying Alive and Surviving Tobirama's wrath

Literally one of my friends approached me and forced me to update. So if you're still reading - I commend you on your patience. I was really busy for a long time with my IB classes and exams - it was rather hard to do anything else except stuuuudddyy study stuuuuuudddyyy. So I'll keep this short - sorry bro.

I don't have any legal authorization over Naruto and all work here is a work of pure fiction and con-solidity of my mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Humans are built out of mystery and layered with deceit."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

They called him emotionless, cold, rigid.

Heartless.

Madara didn't care - he had long learnt that caring just got him into more trouble and hindered in his way of attaining success. Madara was a weapon.

A living breathing weapon. He was not the Madara of five months ago - the one who would whine and cry and sob over pretentious things.

Hashirama was like that; Madara had observed. Hashirama was always crying and sobbing over the most pathetic sob stories - so when Madara's Father had interfered in their private get togethers, Madara was relived.

Another weakness avoided.

Madara knew what the other clan member thought of him, he could see it in the way all conversation was abruptly dropped when he walked by. Like a long forgotten god, he commanded all attention to himself - whether he wanted it or not.

The elders looked at him a little differently - as if afraid of what they had created. They hard given him power, potential to become- and he had become, he had become indestructible and untouchable.

Madara knew why all this attention was being paid to him, all this rigorous training and wasting of precious resources on him alone. He knew of the war and the plans that were whispered in private quarters or at night when no one was there to hear them. But he was there- a silent shadow, always watching and always listening.

A war. He was prepared.

-------------------- Hana ----------------

It's been five months - fucking five months.

And guess how I've been spending these wonderful months?

Why in the underground Senju prison faculty of course!

And who should I thank for this wonderful beautiful scenery of a depleted cell with someone's shit in the corner?

Batsuma pain-in-the-ass Senju.

After I saved his naive as heaven's angel son, this bastard throws me in prison.

What a wonderful way to repay someone. Okay, maybe I was overthinking the whole hospitality thing, but at least have the decency to give a cross-dressing girl a toilet or some privacy, because I am not a fan of pooping in corners.

What I needed was a plan. Not an ordinary plan, but a plan that would put Shikamru's plans to shame. Okay, nobody could beat Shikamru's plans - literally no one (bet me).

Originally, my plan was to manipulate Senju politics and somehow get two sides to form on an alliance with the Uchiha, and then later get rid of the main source of food and other necessities for the Uchiha - which would later deplete their already meagre resources, leaving an opportunity for the Senju to launch a direct attack, but due to my awesome manipulation skills- I would be able to shine light on an agreement with the Uchiha and since the Uchiha have no other direct ally, they would be forced to accept. Then from there , I would somehow find Kurama's sorry ass and then unite all the Juubi and then some how convince them that the Sage of Six Paths mom is going to destroy everything 100 years in the future; which would lead to a kickass war in which I would be all heroic and stuff and spend the rest of my years giving synchronized swimming lessons.