Say what?

~Act two~

"If you don't know what shipping is"
"Run"
"And never get involved"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was never a religious person. Being born into a world that is constantly at war or at the brink of a war didn't give you much time to think of your spiritual values. To be honest not many shinobi were religious in any aspect.

Even for a battle hardened shinobi; I had some belief that there was some type of prognostic after life.

After I had helplessly watched as my comrades were ripped limb from limb, I thought maybe I would go to purgatory or heaven. I mean it was already a living hell on earth, how the
fuck could it get any worse?

I thought I would find myself drowning in serenity after my not so epic death.

Life's a bitch. Instead of finding myself entering through golden gates and having hot angel dudes escorting me to my seat of awesomeness, I found myself in a forest in my six year old body.

I could of laughed if the seriousness of situation wasn't so evident. I mean it's not everyday that you find yourself stranded in your six year old body when you were supposed to be dead.

I knew for a fact that this wasn't a genjutsu; I had the kunai wound to prove it.

With much effort I had hefted myself into a sitting position making a mental note that I had no previous war wounds. Being the smart ass that I am I had also tied my poncho sized clothing to my body; you never know where you'll find a pedophile crawling around.

All thoughts aside I seemed to still have my badly dented hitaiate and my kunai and shuriken seemed intact for future use (although they were bigger in my shrunken hands).

I tied my pouch on the side of my thigh. Using the tree behind me for support I got up on my feet with little difficulty. After I had stretched my cramped muscles, I discarded my standard ninja sandals. Rummaging through my pouch I got out my roll of bandages. Quickly I dropped down and used two of my rolls to wrap my miniature feet with my miniature hands. Tying two quick knots, I looked in satisfaction at my bandaged feet; it would have to do for now.

I quickly scanned the area. Oddly this place seemed strangely familiar. Shaking my head I got rid of my chakra signature. It seemed harder than before, probably because my chakra coils were still underdeveloped, which meant I would have to start training right away.

I inwardly groaned as I pushed myself from the rough surface of the tree. I made little haste as I jumped from tree to tree; while keeping my eyes out for any signs of human life. Looking up at the position of the sun it was probably already mid-afternoon. It would be best if I found someone to help me before nightfall.

As I stared impassively at the journey ahead, I sensed three chakra signatures ahead of me. Two of them filled with malice and spiked to a high level. I could almost feel the fear radiating off the third chakra signature.

I narrowed my eyes as I got closer to the location of the chakra. I came to a halt behind a tree located high enough to give me a good view of the brawl. I crouched down and inspected the area.
My eyes visibly widened when I saw that the third chakra signature was just a kid who looked no older than five.

I saw that the other two signature were two older males, kunai in hands as they cornered the poor kid. The kid was shaking in fear. I knew what would happen next, I suppose you could say I was a war veteran.

Using their positions as an advantage I bristled together a plan. I wasn't going to straight out challenge them. I wasn't ignorant; I wasn't Naruto I thought painfully.

I stuck my hand into my pouch as I subconsciously pulled out a roll of explosive string. Digging in deeper I pulled out two hand made explosive tags. These tags were made by Naruto, who believe it or not had become a better fuinjutsu user than Jiraiya himself.

I quietly tied the two explosive tags to the string. Quickly I made two soundless Kage Bunshins and sent them around the area circulating the two males. Judging by their chakra level and inability to hide their signature these two bastards were nothing above Chunin. The Bunshins threw their string at the distracted males and the explosive tags lashed onto the ankles of the two raven haired males.

I made two simple hand seals, ram and tiger. Pulling the string back I activated the seals. Three seconds later the seals made themselves known. Horrified screams filled the serene forest air. I smirked sadistically enjoying their pain. The little kid looked ready to wet himself.

I jumped off my tree and landed beside the now burnt bodies of the two males. The boy let out a surprised yelp as he slowly backed away on wobbly legs. I tilted my head as I examined his hair, one side was black the other half white. Odd was one way to put it. Familiar was another. The kid finally stopped shaking.
"Who are you?"

"Who are you first?"

"First you"

"No first you"

The brat was stubborn. I chuckled softly as he puffed out his cheek. He looked warily up at me. My eyes immediately softened, "don't worry brat I won't hurt you after I just went through the trouble of saving you".

After a few seconds he finally looked up at me.

"Promise you won't hurt me"

I raised my eyebrow at him. He stalked up to me and stuck out his pinky.

"Promise", he hissed as if he was telling me the most earth shattering secret ever.

I sighed reluctantly. "Promise", I sighed as I linked my pinky through his.
"So who are you?"

He smiled coyly up at me, "first you".

I looked at him and then at the sky, weighing my options. Who knew what this kid actually was and considering the fact that I still had my six year old disaster hair cut , I could probably pull off option two. Might as well have some fun mind fucking people.

"My names Rin"

"Just Rin?"

"Just Rin"

The boy scanned me with a contemplating look.

"Well then its your turn", I said smiling brightly.

" My names Senju Itama and it's nice to meet you Rin-san!"

I reached out to pat his odd coloured hair, "it's nice to meet you too Senju It-".
My hand stopped midair as a cold sweat developed on my forehead.

"Senju Itama", I whispered to myself.

Have I finally lost all sanity I had?

Seems legit.

~~~~~~~~~~
And cut! Okay so this is my first time writing on wattpad so friendly criticism is welcome! Comments are love and so are likes!
Thx for reading my crap yo!
We cool bro?
We cool!
(I don't own Naruto if I did I would totally make them My harem!)
Thx again >w< *blows kisses*<3