1. The Trio

Lilly's P.O.V

"Foul, loathsome, evil little COCKROACH!" I barged into my best friend, Amy's room, strode angrily towards her bed and fell down on my back. I let out a frustrated sigh. Amy looked startled first but then she gave me an amused look.

"Quoting Harry Potter again aren't we?" I glared at her. She chucked and put her both hands up in surrender.

"What did Tina do this time?" She knew I was talking about Tina witch. This was not the first time that I barged into her room like a little version of tornado. Every time Tina or my so called step mother messed with me, I'd come to her house to let out my frustration. She always comforts me. Amy and I are best friends since like forever! Amy's mom Lara is also very kind towards me and considers me as a second daughter. Though my life is miserable but sometimes I feel lucky to have them both in it.

I told her everything that happened. I also mentioned the dream I had last night. She looked horrified first after listening to me but then her expression started to change into an angry one.

"Gosh Lils! I'm so sorry to hear that. That.. that Tina and her evil witch of a mother should go and rot in hell. You see Lils if these kind of things keep happening to you then one day they'll definitely get their ass kicked by me!" Her face started to become red in anger. Watching her, I bursted out laughing. She looked at me wearing a confused face.

"I'm.. I'm sorry! But you see, hearing daring words like 'kicking ass' from you is pretty much entertaining. Miss. Innocent the truth is you can't even kill an ant!" I said laughing and pretended to wipe fake tears that came out of my eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it as nothing came out. So, I pulled her cheeks cooeing her which earned me death glares from her. I stoped laughing and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Amz. But don't worry I can handle them myself. But I don't want to do anything or say anything because they might kick me out of the house after that." I sighed. She rubbed my back.

"You can move with us anytime you want. You know that right?" A slow smile formed into my face after hearing her. Only she can make me happy when I'm sad.

"I know. But I can't. It's my father's house. I have memories with him in that house. I've also spend my happy childhood there. How can I ever leave that house? I can't." Suddenly my mind started filling with all those happy memories with my dad, making me even more upset than before. Unknowingly a silent tear came out of my eye. Amy sighed and pulled out from the hug. She placed her both hands on my shoulders and made me look at her. She wiped my tear and smiled encouragingly at me.

"Don't cry Lil, please? You're the bravest girl I've ever seen in my life. I know one day you'll teach them a shit crazy lesson! You will, right?" I smiled and nodded my head as yes. She hugged me again.

"Aww Lil, don't be sad. Sadness doesn't suit you at all. Give me that bright smile come on!" She started tickling me. She always plays that trick! She knows how ticklish I am. I forgot everything and started laughing like a lunatic. I also tickled her back out of my instincts and we both ended up falling down from bed to the floor screaming and laughing. We were so busy being goofy kids that we didn't notice the third person standing at the door.

"Ahem ahem.. Guys? What's going on here?" We heard the familiar voice that was filled with amusement and looked in the direction where it came from.

"SERENA!!" We both jumped up from the floor and ran towards her and engulfed each other in a group hug.

Sometimes, best friends come in three. Like Amy, Serena was my other best friend. Serena and Amy were in the same school and thus they became close friends. One day I was doing night out with Amy and she also invited Serena that day and that's how I met her. Haha surprised? Yes I'm not in the same school with Amy and Serena. Now, let me slip the fact that my evil step mom never allowed me to have a social life. I was simply home schooled. Tina also went to Amy's school. Only I wasn't allowed to go out and have a normal teenage life. She thought if I don't have any friends, then it will be easier to make my life hell. However, when I was 6 years old, Amy's family moved in the same neighbourhood as mine and since then we're besties. Step mom even tried many evil little things to break off our friendship but it never happened. Yay! And then at the age of thirteen I was introduced to Serena as well and this is how we three became the inseparable trio!

Amy was this shy, simple, miss goody two shoes whereas Serena was this bold, crazy, happy go lucky kind of girl. We three have always stood by each other whenever it was needed. We always had each other's back, still has and will always have! I consider myself so lucky to have such friends.

"Having fun without me ha? Back stabbers!" Serena started poking us while smirking. We laughed and said sorry to her. She nodded her head in 'chill it's fine' manner.

"Ser, I was going to call you and see, you showed up! That's called best friend's telepathy!" Amy said with a cheerful voice. Serena and I grinned.

"So? What did I miss?" Serena asked with her hands on her hips, wiggling her eyebrows. Amy gave me with a sorry look and started explaining everything that I told her to Serena. Serena listened and became agitated as well. She immediately came to my side and wrapped her hand around my shoulder.

"Don't think about it Lil. I know exactly what will cheer you up." Both me and Amy gave her a questioning look as she grinned and winked at us.

"What is it Ser?" I asked crossing my hands near my chest.

"You know Jeremy? He's from our school. He's going to turn eighteen tomorrow. So he's throwing this hugeee birthday bash. He has invited the whole school," said Serena. I knew that it was someone's birthday tomorrow from Amy's school. Amy had already told me. She also said that she's not going. She doesn't like parties and all. And me? I had no idea about rich kid's party. I never had the opportunity but I have always wanted to attend one.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow making Serena roll her eyes.

"SO, you are coming. And Amy you are also coming," Amy was about to say something in protest but stopped as Serena stopped her showing a hand, "and I'm not taking a 'no' for an answer." Amy didn't say anything after that because she knew about my desire about attending a party. So without thinking much she also agreed making Serena's smile bigger. But I didn't feel any better.

"I can't come!" I gave them a nervous smile. Both of them looked at me with frowns on their faced like they have just witnessed a 5 years old chubby kid saying no to ice cream. I gave them a 'what?' look.

"What are you even saying girl? Do you hear yourself? You just said no to a party. It's finally your opportunity and you're saying no?" Serena gave me a confused look. I just shrugged.

"How can I come? Do you really think Tina and her mom will let me set my feet out of the house after knowing I'm going to a birthday party?" Amy gave me a sorry look after understanding my situation while Serena just stood there with her fore finger on her chin as she was thinking something.

"Serena what are you upto?" Amy asked her shaking her head as she knew something evil was going in her master mind. Serena removed her finger from her chin and looked at us, smirking like a chesire cat as the imaginary bulb of ideas above her head automatically got turned on.

"I've a plan."

______________________________________________________________

Hello peeps! How's everything going? Okay, I'm so sorry for the late update but here's the first chappie! *clap clap* Well, it's just a casual chapter but I hope you guys will like it. Please? 😊

So, I casted my favourite girls as the trio.

Emily Osment as Lilly Stewart
Evanna Lynch as Amy Prior
Aimee Carrero as Serena Williams.

Hope you like them too :D

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous part of the story. Please support this part also. 😊

♡Vote♡Comment♡Fan♡

Love ~*wannaflyhigh*~

Instagram- SUUUBSSS