Forced (A Robbie Kay fanfiction)

"Wake up." My younger brother, Tyler, said poking my face. "I don't want to get up." I said as I buried my face deeper into my pillow. "Fine, I guess that means that I get to have your birthday cake." He said and I heard the smile in his voice.

I instantly shot up out of my bed and gave him my best death glare. "You're evil, you know that?" I asked Tyler as I walked to my closet looking for something to wear. "It has been said many times." he replied with a smug look on his face.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Alexis Nichole James. I live in Seattle, Washington. Today, November 28th, is my 18th birthday. I have waist length straight brown hair that has blond highlights in it. I am 5'9" and weigh 120 pounds. I have a small nose, full lips, high cheek bones, and green eyes that have flecks of gold in them, and a lot of freckles on the bridge of my nose.

Some of the things I like involve rock music (such as Icon For Hire and All Time Low), reading, writing, singing, and watching my favorite T.V. shows. My favorite T.V. shows consist of Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and The Walking Dead.

"Now, get out of my room so I can change." I said to my brother. After he left, I proceeded to change into a Black Veil Brides t-shirt, my Corpse Bride hoodie, my favorite pair of jeans, and my black converse shoes. I also put on my spider necklace, my leather moon and stars wrist cuff, and my favorite grey beanie.

After changing and brushing my teeth and hair, I headed down stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. My brother was eating a bowl of cereal while I got a dark chocolate chip granola bar. "Where is Mom?" I asked, taking a bite out of my bar. Tyler had his mouth full of cereal so he just slid me a piece of paper.

Hey you two,

I had to take care of a few things this morning, I should be home around 3:00. Don't burn the house down and don't kill each other. Happy Birthday Alexis! I have some very BIG news to tell you when I get home.

~Mom

P.S. Don't forget to feed the cat.

I looked at the clock. 12:46. I sighed disappointedly, knowing that I would have to wait for a little to hear the big news. "I'm going to go for a walk." I told Tyler as I started to walk upstairs to get my iPod. iPod in hand, I went downstairs and fed my 13 year old Maine coon cat, Bones. "See you." I said to Tyler just before I shut the door behind me.

I put my ear buds in and started walking towards my favorite spot; an old swing set that was on a tree in the middle of a forest. There are two swings, the one on the right that was closest to the tree and the one on the left, which was closer to the road. The cold November wind was all around me, but I didn't mind. I found it quite peaceful, to be honest.

I sat down on the right swing, rocking back and forth slightly, but never enough to get off of the ground. The yellow and orange leaves that had fallen on the ground swirled around my feet with the wind. Monster by Meg and Dia soon ended and Let Her Go by Passenger came on. I couldn't help but sing along.

Well you only need the light when it's burning low 

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow 

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low 

Only hate the road when you're missin' home 

Only know you love her when you let her go