Thursday, April 30th

It was bright! I knew my eyes were closed but everything was blindingly bright. I stretched and squeezed my eyes tighter shut. It didn't help. I slowly cracked one eye open and realized that the sun was up and shining directly into our window. I turned my head to look at Joel and it didn't seem to even faze him. He was laying on his back with a pillow half over his head. I snorted. At least I knew where my pillow went!

I was feeling warm and limber from our loving last night. Apparently Twister was a great way to loosen up before sex! Haha Just thinking of the things we did last night had my juices flowing. I decided he needed to wake up as happy as me.

I scooted up beside him and ran my hands over his body. He sighed and turned his head towards me but didn't wake up. I added my lips into the mixture and that got a positive response. It didn't take long before he was purring in his sleep. When he was good and hard I straddled him and took his mouth with mine as I slipped onto him. He moaned into the kiss and his hands gripped my hips. I sat up and rode him hard to the finish. I gasped and as he shuddered I leaned forward to kiss his chest. His hands slid up my sides and brought my mouth to his. He murmured a very satisfied, "Mornin."

I grinned and said, "Mornin."

He smirked, "I thought I was just having a really awesome dream."

I said provocatively, "Does this feel like a dream?" I shifted my hips and he slid a little deeper. He moaned and grabbed my hips again. He gave another shudder and said, "You're going to kill me." I snorted and he said with a sleepy smile, "At least I'll die happy." I crushed my mouth to his. He rolled with me and tucked me inside his arms.

We cuddled for a little while and then we started hearing others moving around. I stretched and said, "I'm gonna go shower. You comin?" When he just grunted I patted him on the butt and got up to slip on my robe.

I snuck down the hall and started the shower. I was almost done when the curtain was yanked back. I let out a squeal and tried to cover myself. When I realized who it was, I put my hands on my hips and said, "That wasn't funny!"

He snorted and climbed in with me. He looked like he was half asleep still. His hair was sticking up every which way and he was majorly scruffy. He hadn't shaved since his rumble with Jackson Tuesday because his jaw was still sore. The bruises on his ribs still looked pretty bad but they didn't seem to bother him too much.

He put his arms around me and stuck his head under the water. Then he just stood there. I sputtered as I was being held under the water too. He snickered and pulled me back and said, "Sorry."

I said, "Let me get the shampoo dork." He let me pull my arms from under his and I got the shampoo. I washed his hair for him and then bathed him down.

I was running my hands over him under the spray of the water to get the soap off him when he grabbed my face and crushed his mouth to mine. We both moaned and when he pulled back he said, "I love you," with such passion that it took my breath away. He turned and pressed me against the wall of the shower and took me where we stood.

My knees were like jelly and the air was so steamy and hot it was like breathing in lava. We stood there, pressed against the wall for a minute before we caught our breath. He looked down at me and grinned and said, "If I move are you going to fall?"

I snorted and said, "Maybe..." He laughed and kissed me. When we got out, the water was already starting to run cold. We got dressed and on our way back to the bedroom we passed Braden and Jasmine. Joel smirked at me and about five minutes later we heard a shout from Braden, "AAAAHHHH!!! COLD!!!"