Madness :p

You are dragged into a room, Vivian plops you down on a chair, tying you to it. She brings up her Lithuania shrine, Puts on Lithuania's marukaite Chikyuu and the national anthem.
"MY BBY LITHUANIA WILL LIVEEEE!!!" She says as she strokes her screen and sings the anthem. 'What the hell is she even doing...' You think. "Um Vivian...could you let me go?" You ask. "Oh yeah sorry." She untied you and let's you free. She turns off the computer, and plops done on to her bed with a book. "I'm just gonna stay here." You say to her. "Okay, just don't turn off the music."
*small time skip brought to you by vivi's bby Lithuania*
A few minutes later you see a notification on your phone. "Oh look, my favorite roleplayer just posted something." You say as you unlock your phone. "Oh really? Who is ittttt???" Vivian whines. "It's Toris._.Lithuania"
Vivian begins to laugh. "What so funny?" You ask her. Suddenly you see her shoving her phone in your face. "IM TORIS._.LITHUANIA SILLY"
"WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKK" you say back to her. "HAHAAA I THOUGHT YOU KNEWWWW"
Soon you hear something go off. 'IVE GOT A SHEILD MOTHERFUCKERRRRR'
The sudden voice scares you. "Oh someone sent me something." Vivian says. You see her pull back the phone and roll her eyes. "Freaking Iggy started another ship war."
"What ships?"
"FrUk Vs UsUk and PruCan vs PruHun" suddenly another ringtone goes off, you don't understand what it says since its in Japanese this time. "Aha, someone's calling me." She looks at her phone and answers it.
*time skip again*
"Heh, sorry that took a while." She says.
"It's fine, but what even was that ring tone?"
"Oh that was Hikaru And Karou, from Ouran High School Host Club, Because like, Twincest." She says laughing.
You roll your eyes laughing. "Another anime? What anime are you even watching now?"
"Nana"
"And what's your favorite?"
"FREE BECAUSE LIKE, HNGGG" you hear her say.
"Well what now?" You ask her. "Let's bug my Dad to take us to hot topic because why not." She says as he gets up and walks out the room. Next thing you hear is "DAAADDD TAKE US TO HOT TOPIC PEASANTTTT, AND LEO REFILL MY WATER BOTTLEEEE."

((Heheheeeee I don't even know what kind of ending that was but oh well
I'm probably gonna get killed by Vivian rip))