Current Relationship Status

Before I get into this completely, let me give some background information on this crazy part of my life.

On October 25th, 2015, I was being a typical teenage girl and hanging out with my best friend at the time. We were on a broadcasting app, Younow, watching different broadcasts. We stumbled across this broadcast with 2 guys, and to our surprise, they only lived about 3 hours from our small hometown. The guys and I instantly clicked over our love of punk rock and local music. I'm a local photographer, and specialize in concert photography, and they just so happened to be in a tiny band and in the search of a photographer, so we traded information, and quickly became friends on Facebook.. That's where everything started. From that night on, Zach and I have talked every single day, all day long. While our age difference is restraining a relationship to happen at this time, he is my soulmate, and I am his. Ever since that night, this crazy, loving, punk lover man has invaded my every thought, and I don't want that to ever change. We have almost 7 months under our belt, and I can't wait to get more. We drive each other to the brink of insanity on the daily, but we have both realized that's why we work together so well. I can't wait to meet this crazy man and spend the rest of my life with him. Not many people can say that they have met their soulmate at such a young age, as I have.

So in short answer, I'm not in a relationship, but my heart is taken. I love you Zach (Serpent, Nuggetface, baby cakes, and most importantly, DADDY!)