Letter to My Soulmate

Zach,
I can't even begin to describe the feelings you make me feel. You can put all my anxiety and worries to rest just by talking to me on the phone. I have accepted your past, and I can't wait to form our future together. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for dealing with my crazy shit everyday. I love you so much. I know I don't say it very often, but I really do. I can't wait to fall asleep together on a Wednesday night in our own little shitty apartment. I can't wait to roll over in the morning and see your sleepy dorky face. I can't wait to go grocery shopping together. I really just can't wait until we get out of our shitty towns and move to the city together as I try to get through college. I don't think you realize how much I appreciate you. I know I'm super needy and basically a baby all the time, but that's just Raegan. I love the fact that you sit here and listen to my crazy ideas and feed into them. I love our late night skype calls, and falling asleep on skype, even though you make fun of my snores.. It takes a strong willed man to put up with a spunky go getter like me, and I'm so thankful that I found you. I know you can deal with me without a doubt. I love the security you give me. The little sense that I'm going to be okay. Before we know it, we are going to be able to hang out in person, and in just 2 short years, we will have our shitty apartment and I'll be in college, and we will be living our dream. It's all really crazy. It's crazy how I found you. It's crazy how you are still talking to me. It's crazy that we have been doing those for almost 7 months. It's crazy that you are my best friend and soulmate. Can you believe that? You are my half. You are what the universe created for me. I'm what the universe created for you. And we found our ways back to each other. It's so crazy. I love it. I love you. I love your face. I love your voice. I love your brown eyes. I love everything about you. I love love love you Zach.