21. Home is where the heart is

Iris sat impatiently in the airport. Ryan couldn't get her any faster. Ryan had spent a two extra days with his family, instead of three days he had spent four excruciating days away from Iris. Finally the brunette spotted Ryan, a smiled spread on her face. Once he was a good distance from him Iris ran towards him. Ryan smiled and opened his arms.

The girl wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her lips to his

The girl wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her lips to his. She pulled away, a big goofy grin on her face. "I missed you so much." Ryan let Iris get down. "I think I missed you more and these are for you." Ryan said giving Iris the flowers he bought before getting on the plane. Iris smiled, "Oh my god I thought those five days would never end."

Ryan smiled as he watched his girlfriend smell the sunflowers. "So how did the audition go?" In the few days that Ryan was out of town Tyler and Ryan had convinced Iris to audition for a new show on Fox , Sex, drugs, and rock n roll. "I haven't heard back from them." Iris said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Babe I am sure you'll hear from them soon." Ryan said as he took hold of her hand and placed a kiss on her hand. "I should've just stuck to what I know." "Iris, babe this is an amazing opportunity and you took it. I know it was out of your comfort zone but this character was made for you, if they don't give you the part it's there lose." Ryan said.

Iris kissed Ryan's cheek, "Your so corny but I love it and I love you. Thanks for pushing me to do this." "I love you too."