Shooting Star

Yami's POV

After I headed back to my class, I still couldn't get my mind off the things that she said earlier.

'We made a deal'
'Torture you till your life is a living hell'

"Damn those losers, teaming up with a vampire" I slammed my fists onto the table, gritting my teeth in anger, causing everyone to flinch a little. Subaru who was still sitting beside me gave me a weird glare and as soon as we made eye contact, his eyes darted away from mine, looking everywhere around the room but me.

"L-L/N-San is something the matter?" The teacher asked, concerned as she pushed up her glasses.

"No, it's fine" I replied while getting up.

"I'm going to the washroom" I excused my self simply and headed outside without the approval yet from the teacher.

Heading the opposite way of the washroom, a hand stopped me in my tracks.

"Oi this isn't the way to the washroom" sighing, I turned around to find Subaru standing there with his hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you following me?" I questioned, annoyed as I folded my arms on my chest, glaring up at him.

"My question first!" He growled, slamming his fists into the wall, just like what he did when we first met expect this time, it didn't leave a mark.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled, unfazed at his attempt to scare me, turning on my heels I marched into the forbidden hallway

"Tch, what's with you today anyways?!" He asked, voice raising with every word. Catching up to me, I got slammed onto the wall with force that knocked the air out of me.

Quickly catching my breath, I attempted to push him away, but he just tightened his grip on my shoulders. Fingers digging into my collar bone, possibly causing bruises to form.

Looking down onto the ground, I finally couldn't hold it in anymore.

Letting the tears spill, I hung my head low.

"I-it's Yui... She got captured and sent to Richter under his commands" I said shakily.

"It was my fault t-that I wasn't strong enough to protect Yui" I cried, squeezing my eyes shut.

After hearing a Tch, Suddenly feeling warmth surrounding me, I looked over and found Subaru looking to the side as he embraced me with one arm, his face tomato red.

"I-it's not like I'm trying to comfort you or anything! Don't g-get the wrong idea! I just did this because you were crying and I wanted to shut you up!" He blurted out, silently sneaking a glance towards me.

Freaking out as he found out that I was crying harder with snot and tears.

"Oi! Why are you still crying?!"

"B-because... tsundere Subaru is so.... CUTEEEEEE" somehow completely forgetting about Yui, I tackled Subaru into a bear hug, clinging onto him like my life depends on it while singing.

"Why drive a Subaru, when you can ride one~?"

"YAH! GET OFFFFFF!!" He yelled, jumping around rapidly trying to get me off, however I just laughed at his behaviour and cling on him tighter.

After a while of continuation of him jumping around like a crazy dog trying to get me off his back, we both were worn out.

Panting softly, I slid down onto the floor, trying to catch my breath. Subaru was doing the same expect his breathing was just a bit ragged compared to mine.

"S-so, how do you think I should get Yui back?" Subaru looked at me, and scratched the back of his neck.

"Tch, how am I supposed to know?! I'm not a radar" Smacking the back of his head, my left eye twitched.

"Oi! What are you doing?!" He shouted angrily, as I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"I never asked you where she is, I just asked you to give me some tips on how to get her back because you guys seem to know Richer very well" Standing up, I walked away from him, afraid that tears will fall again.

This time Subaru didn't try to stop me, and we both went our separate ways.

Opening the door that leads to the roof, I almost got blown away by a strong gust of wind, hitting me straight in the face, causing me to stumble a few steps back.

Quickly regaining my composure, I took a few steps forwards, wind almost blowing the soul out of me, as I finally made it to the roof.

Plopping down onto one of the wooden benches, I almost dozed off looking at the night sky. The stars were so pretty yet they seemed like they were silently weeping, twinkling in the night sky as if it'll disappear any second. So fragile yet so strong.

Suddenly a shooting star glided across the night sky, causing my eyes to widen.

"Oh I should make a wish..." Mumbling to my self I clapped my hands together, but the moment I close sky eyes, I felt a pair of cold hands gently pushing my collided ones apart.

Reopening my eyes, I stared at the person in front of my in confusion.

"Ko-chan?"

Kou seemed to tense up a bit from the nickname but quickly relaxed.

"Don't wish on shooting stars" He murmured, his soft golden locks dancing in the wind, as his sky blue eyes seemed to glow under the moonlight.

"Why not?" Crooking my head to the side, I waited for a answer patiently.

"Because they are dead, they are falling and when they glide across the sky, they're just saying their last goodbyes before falling into a eternal nightmare of their life flashing over and over again. A endless circle of pain, sorrow, fear. The moment they hit the ground, they shatter and break into pieces, taking every wish that they have received from clueless beings and breaking them. Which means that the wish will eventually perish and turn into ashes, disappearing from the world just like them" letting out a bittersweet chuckle, he ran his fingers through his hair, showing his pinkish red eye glowing brightly in the dark.

At that brief moment, if I wasn't mistaken, I was sure that I saw tears in those shimmering orbs. They seemed to tell a story, each every drop whispering a different part that the boy wasn't able to express in words.

Or maybe that it was just the rain that somehow managed to sneaked it's way to the clouds, telling their tearjerking stories to it, every little drop containing a completely different world that was waiting to be discovered and told, until then they'll just have to relive their life over and over again, forever trapped in a eternal nightmare.

A/N
It's okay, I don't know what I wrote either, you're not the only one who's confused.

I apologize for not updating for like 3 or 4 months??

IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

Also this chapter was full of grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes so *hides* don't kill me.

ALSO OOCness OVER FLOWING!!!

Tbh I might discontinue this book, I'm not sure anymore... I hate the way I write, it's not descriptive at all. My vocabulary is also limited so I just keep repeating the same words over and over again.

Plz tell me if I should continue writing this or not ;-;