65- burmese days

65- burmese days

I know. That was rhetorical. Come on man, you can do better than this.

Here you go.

Amy and Adam were sitting in a tree, working on a M-Y-S-T-E-R-Y. Well, that's what they were supposed to be doing according to Grace, their friend who was currently trying to find out if her boyfriend, Wayne, was cheating on her. Unfortunately for Grace, her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend were acting like idiots at that precise moment.

"Honestly, Adam? Have you even read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? It is the best book of all time. I can't believe you don't see it." Amy said, indignantly. She had been fighting with her boyfriend for all of one hour about this issue and they still hadn't reached an agreement.

"No way, it's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which is the best. It has basically everything Prisoner of Azkaban does with the added details of the Quidditch World Cup. Who doesn't want to know about it?" Adam replied defiantly. Amy could win against him in everything except in the debate of favourite book.

See, it's nothing special. It's only the characters, which make my story seem a little nicer than it is. No, I'm not writing fan fiction for you every week as well. I'm too lazy to write it down.

* * * * *

author's note

Bro, Game of Thrones, Bro.

Anna :)