Chapter 10

JulieAnna's POV
I got upset at Ghost and yelled at him. I went to my room and slammed the door . Great now Ryan knows everything along with the rest of the band. I sighed and went to my stereo and turned on Hollywood Undead "Hear me now" I turned the volume up enough so i could scream and cry without anyone hearing.
My mind went back to Ghost. I yelled at him and Balz.... they was only trying to be my friend... i think. I don't know what its like to have friends anymore. Who am i kidding. They don't care. Shit they just feel sorry for me like everyone else. I layed down on my bed crying. "WHATS WRONG WITH ME WHY AM I SO FUCKING BROKEN" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I hope to hell they didn't hear me. I heard footsteps coming up the hall way. Fuck fuck fuck please dont come in here please nonononono fuck... i thought as i heard the door trying to open. The song " The one" by Deuce was playing when my door opened. I saw the whole band standing there looking at me. I just looked away from them. This is not gonna end well i thought.
-------------------------------
Sorry this is short its 3:52 am and im kinda tired. This may not be a good chapter either and im sorry ~ Bringmetherainbowz