ACT 11

ACT 11

Eiichi's POV

When I got back home, I immediately went to the shower, removed my uniform and toss them into the basket. Suddenly, I noticed a piece of cloth on the floor.

"Hm? A hankie?" I mumbled as I picked it up.

"Must be Hansuke's possession?" I said as I unraveled the piece of cloth and brought it to my none.

"It smells just like him..." I said. "Its just like him... Earlier... While I was kissing him..." I said as I sniffed the handkerchief to my heart's desire.

"Hansuke..." I groaned, propping myself against the wall of the shower.

I felt my erection protruding from within. I got really aroused by just the thought of him. "Hansuke..." I groaned harder, as I unzip my pants and let free of my erected penis.

I slowly rub the tip with my thumb as I inhale deeply from the hankie, sending shivers down my spine with every touch.

"Ahh. Hansuke... Damn..." I moaned as I began sliding my hand through my shaft gently. "Hansuke..." I slowly slide myself down the wall, landing on my knees, picking up the pace of my pump.

I clenched my teeth and tightened my grip on my member, sniffing the handkerchief non stop. My mind is filled with thoughts of Hansuke, as my head automatically plays surreal sounds of Hansuke's moans. It felt like I was lost in trance.

Tightening my grip even more, speeding up with every pump, I arched my back and sooner, orgasm found me and I was violently ejaculating right before I noticed it, splattering loads and loads of cum over the walls and the floor and all over my hand.

Feeling exhausted, I nonchalantly let go of the handkerchief, and lay my back against the wall, panting in attempt to catch my breath.

Akira's POV

Getting home early because I had to do some homework. I took my time finishing hypothesis for the next topic on science. And I have no idea on what to think about it. God, I hate science.

I ended up tapping my pen on the desk for hours until I finally gave up and write the most brief hypothesis I could ever give. I got off of my desk and checked outside the window, only to find, the autumn leaves are starting to fall one by one, dropping shades or amber and gold on the cold hard ground.

I grabbed my towel and went to my bathroom. After my bath, I went to the kitchen and raided the cupboards for a quick meal. I had a choice between instant ramen or an instant yakisoba. Reminds me, I almost have zero allowance left. I guess I have to remind my good for nothing father again.

I made my instant yakisoba. Waiting for it to cook with the help of boiling water, I grabbed my phone which is placed near the corner of the counter and dialed his number.

After a couple of rings, the call disconnected. Must have been drinking again. What a jerk. I scoffed and went back to the kitchen and grabbed the bowl of yakisoba.

The next day, I got up early. I'm a bit depressed, checking my wallet, only to see enough paper bills to make though the day. I decided to go to mom's workplace this afternoon to ask for my allowance. I got prepared for school, scavenging whatever was left on the fridge for breakfast before going off.

As I reached school, I went directly to my seat, reviewing for a quiz today. I feel like I'm gonna fail on this subject if I don't get enough study. Sachihiro approaches me and taps my shoulders gently.