The Destroyer Of AUs

((Not sure If you guys noticed this but the pictures above are really just random pics of Error and they don't really show any scenes that are happening in the story Lol))

Your POV

I remain sitting on the couch in deep thought, remembering my father explain to me about something called 'The Multiverse' and 'The Destroyer Of AUs'. I feel a set of eyes staring at me as I turn my head a little to see Error looking at me with a slightly confused expression on his face. "Destroyer of Universes..?" Error repeats my last and recent words as he continues to look at me very confused. "I-It's what the huma- I mean my people call the person who destroys the universes which I guess could only be you, Error." I explain to him while I notice the expresion on his face look slightly less confused but not very. I let out a small sigh before continuing my explanation. "My father was so crazy about his research that he also found out about a myth we had but It was written in a very hard and barely legible handwritting and was only able to make out a few words and those were.." I start and look at Error who is looking at me with a serious expression on his face as he listens to me intently. "The destroyer of the universes, Destroys anything that gets in his path..doesn't show any MERCY." I finish as Error eyes widen. "So, I guess that people think of you as a god or something." I state with a small smile. "R-Really..?" Error asked in disbelief as he urged me to explain a little more. "Yeah It's true so I guess you're the one and only..?" I ask him with a small smile. "Y-Yeah..I-I guess." He replies a bit sheepishly as he shrugs a little. "So..how many universes are there exactly..?" I ask him curiously trying to change the subject. Error looks at me and grins feeling more comfortable with explaining the answer to my question. "Well..billions actually and out of all of them there are only a few of them I have been to so far..but the ones I've been to are the ones I haven't yet destroyed. For instance, the universe you come from is the Undertale universe and of course like all humans in the other universes, you live on the surface while monsters live in the Underground of each world." Error explains as he snaps his fingers and a portal appears in front of us. "Would you like to see what your universe is like in the Underground? I have some work that I need to do..When I finish I'll come to your universe and pick you up I guess." Error askes me first then explains why to me as I smile happily, excited to see what the Underground is really like. "Yes! I'd love too thanks Error!" I exclaim happily as I kiss his forehead before walking towards the portal. I quickly wave goodbye to him who is standing frozen like a statue with his entire face a dark blue from the little kiss I gave him then head inside the portal. Arriving In a snowy area, I start walking down a small trail that leads to what looks like a gate of some sort. As I make it towards the gate, I feel a presence following me and watching me from behind sending shivers down my spine at the thought of someone watching my every move. Once I arrive at the weird gate thing I hear footsteps getting louder and louder by the second, realizing that someone was heading my way I stand there frozen like a ice sculpture until I hear a very familiar voice call from behind me. "H U M A N.. D O N ' T Y O U K N O W H OW T O G R E E T A N E W P A L? T U R N A R O U N D A N D S H A K E M Y H A N D.." I hear the voice say in a very deep and creepy voice as I take a deep breath while thinking in my head 'I can do this..' I was DETERMINED to shake this weird voice's hand without fear as I turn around to meet eyes with a skeleton who looked very similar to Error making me accidently call him by Error's name. "E-Error..? Error!" I exclaim happily and hug him before realizing that I was an idiot for calling another skeleton that I never met before somebody else's name as I quickly let go of him and cover my mouth as I blush a bright red in embarrassment while the non multicolored skeleton looked at me confused but yet shocked. "you know error?" The skeleton asked me as I began analysing his body. Yep, he was definitely a skeleton and looked like a normal skeleton because his bones were a pure white instead of multicolored but his clothes attire how ever, was very how do I put it..It showed off his laziness to not want to put on an actual outfit on in my opinion. He wore a light blue jacket, some black basketball shorts, and a light blue pair of slippers. ((Or pink if you prefer)) "Y-Yeah so..?" I answer the lazy looking skeleton as I notice his eyes widen at my answer. "listen kiddo..you should stay away from that guy alright? i would hate to see you be in danger by him.." He stated calmy as he placed one of his boney hands on my shoulder. We barely just met so why the hell is he worried about me..? "anyway..the name's sans..sans the skeleton" Sans says quietly and calmly trying to change the subject as he removes his hand from off of my shoulder and places it back in his jacket pockets. "Nice to meet you, Sans I'm Y/N." I reply a bit calmly as I smile at him while he returns the gesture by smiling back even though he had a permanent smile, I could still tell if he was smiling or not and I guess It was because I was used to seeing Error smile or grin a lot if he was happy. "hey buddy, i just realized that you didn't shake my hand but oh well..it doesn't really matter anyways." Sans says quietly as he noticed me putting my F/C jacket on since it was freezing where I had been but then again no duh right? I mean it IS snowing here and it obviously looks like that's about the only weather they get here but like, how does it even snow down here? We ARE in the Underground right?

((Hey guys sorry if I haven't been updating this story along with my Undertale Sans x Reader story much I'll get to the Undertale Sans x Reader story soon so just bare with me for the time being if you even like the Undertale Sans x Reader story Ok guys? Thanks for understanding :) love you awesome readers ^-^))