Chapter 15

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes as I start to wake up and sit up and yawn before hearing light snoring and look to the left to see Ink resting peacefully on a bed that he had created. I couldn't help but giggle at seeing how cute he looked in his sleeping form as I got up and walked over to the sleeping artist. I was about to tap his shoulder or give him a light push to wake him but he opened his eyes almost instantly the moment that I had even gotten my hands close enough to him. "um..what are you doing?" Ink asks with a faint rainbow slowly beginning to form on his cheekbones as he stared into my eyes with confusion evident in them. I felt my cheeks burn up like crazy as I quickly step back and move like ten meters away from him with my face now as red as a tomato in embarrassment. "N-No! I-I was going to wake you up!!" I exclaim as I wave my arms around frantically, my blush with no sign of dying down anytime soon. "i was only joking with you!" Ink says as he bursts out into laughter and was now laughing his butt off at me making my cheeks turn a even darker shade of red as I puff them out and make a pouty face as I then ignore Ink for a good while until he finally gives in and apologizes. I find some paper and a pencil as I decide to draw and start drawing a very cute no wait..a VERY handsome picture of Error while Ink had left to go grab breakfast from an AU for the two of us. I find some thread and make a puppet of Error out of it and smile at my work. "Huh..that didn't take very long.." I say with an amused happy expression on my face before my stomach decides to ruin the moment by growling loudly making me groan and slowly start to become impatient as I lay down on the couch and stare at the blank white nothingness. "Ugh! Where the hell is he?!" I ask myself in nearly the form of a yell as I growl in irritation until suddenly, I hear a familiar ripping noise and look behind me to see Ink literally run in and slam the portal shut in a hurry as he looked scared stiff as he stood there in one spot, not moving an inch as he was breath heavily. "Ink? What took younso long?" I ask him as I jump up off the couch and walk over to him. "s-sorry i got the food but i ran into a bit of trouble in an AU.." Ink says apologetically as he hands me a bag of food that looks like the type of bags you get when go to a bakery or doughnut store making me smile, thankful that I'd finally be able to eat something as I take a seat back down on the couch and open the food bag up, it had a delicious sweet aroma to it making me want to drool but I refused as I stuck my hand in the bag and pulled out a purple donut with pink icing on it. "A purple donut..?" I say with face that says 'teh-fuq-is-this?'. ((XDD)) "i-it's called a spider donut! and well..i just..i thought that you'd like it!" Ink explains as he tries to put on a friendly smile towards me while I stare at the doughnut with a creeped and grossed out face.  "Ew..A spider doughnut? Meaning..it's made out of spiders?" "n-no.." Ink replies as I narrow my eyes at him slightly before sighing. "Fine..I'll take your word for it and eat it.." I reply to him before taking a bite out of the donut..it was surprisingly good. I finish eating it and smile happily at Ink. "Thanks for the meal! It wasn't that bad actually!" "you're welcome.." Ink replies calmly as he sits on a couch with an impatient expression plastered on his face as he began tapping his foot repeatedly on the white anti-void's floors making me look at him confused as the two of us remained in akward silence for who knows how long before I decide to break the silence and walk over to Ink. "Ink..? What's wrong?" I ask him worriedly as he seems to realkze the expression that he had been giving me for the past few minutes as a small smile on his mouth forms and a more softer expression replaces the impatient one as he stops tapping his foot. "oh nothing..just wondering when you want to the next AU.." Ink replies calmly making my eyes grow wide, completely realizing that I had forgotten about visiting the next AU that Error was going to take me too. "Oh yeah!" I exclaim, remembering that I wanted to go check it out. "But can ask which AU it is?" "no.." "Why not?" "because.." Ink starts as he looks away for a second before reverting his gaze to look back at me. "this AU doesn't have a name..yet." Ink finishes as he sighs softly before snapling his fingers, opening a portal almost instantly.  "ready?" Ink asks with  a small smile while I nod in response and run into the portal arriving into the AU almost instantly. I started exploring the new AU as I noticed that all of the trees were dead, the snow was deeper than Underfell's was and it was pretty deep there. Everything looked sort of abandoned, I found a teddy bear on the way that was missing a button for one of it's eyes as i decide to pick it up and possibly fix it if I can in the future as I continue to walk around the 'already-giving-me-goosebumps' icy forest until i start hearing heavy footsteps and turn around to see no one was there. Slightly feeling freaked out, I start believing that my mind is playing tricks on me as I turn around to continue walking forward when I'm met with a terrifying skeleton who has a large crack in his head, the exact same clothes UT Sans, blood red shaded pupils that lit up, a white T-shirt underneath his blue jacket with large bloodstains on it, and an axe in his hand that still has traces of fresh blood on it from anything that he might of cut something up with. ((I think he has a butcher saw...I might be wrong..Please correct me in the comments below if it's not ;-; But anyways..there will be more for this story soon just keep being patient my lovely readers and stay awesome :3))