Relationship Goals Pt.3

"I actually cannot believe you went through all of this."

"Y/N.. I'm in love with you."

"I am in love with you too."

"I have never felt this way about someone in my entire life. I want you to know that you are the love of my life and I know it's too soon, but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Lucas wraps me into his embrace and kisses me passionately.

We get back into the Uber and ride back to the hotel and I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time. It's like I had just kissed a boy for the first time. Those butterflies. Lucas leads me up to our room and I was almost positive things were gonna get...... interesting. He didn't take it there though. It really surprised. I wasn't ready anyways that's not... my style. Plus it's crazy in it's self my parents let me come here let alone if they found out I... I uh... nevermind, you get the point. I'm just not there yet in my life.

I finally fell asleep and woke up to Lucas gone. No shock there honestly. I got something from room service and just sat there and ate my food that was bomb af yasssssss.

Lucas walked in the door and smiled at me.

"Where. Have. You. Been?"

"Out."
"What the heck is out?"

"I was buying something."

"What, condo... for your new... nevermind."

"You tripping babe, I'd never hurt you like that."

"You know how many guys I've heard that from?"

"Well babe this if for you."

"AHHHHH! WHY YOU PLAYING!!?"

"Chill.. I'm not."

"Yes. you are."

"I told you you're the love of my life and I'd do anything for you."

*Note* Do you guys have any requests? Message us or comment them.