Request

"Keyshawn. Get over here!"
"Chris! Don't yell at him like that! He's only 5!"
"I don't care bitch!" Chris says pushing me.
"Do not put your hands on me!"

"I.. I'm sorry baby." Chris says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm taking Keyshawn to the photoshoot with me."

"Okay... bye."

I tell Chris bye and leave to the Photoshoot. I get there and I am super excited. I have no idea why I am so excited about this shoot, especially because I've been to so many photoshoots in my career. I drive the long drive it takes to reach my destination and I pull up to the set. I get out of the car and Keyshawn situated. I set him down on the ground and grab his hand as we walk around to find my manager Elise. The set was big but I found her eventually.

"Y/n. Hey!" Elise says.
"Hey" I say waving.
"So there has been a change in plans.."
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"This isn't really a photo shoot anymore... it's a video shoot."
"So you're saying it turned into a video shoot or.... it wasn't a photo shoot to begin with?"
"As far as I know it was always a photo shoot. The director just let me know what was what."
"Well thanks Elise. Can you take Keyshawn?"
"Of course." She says.

I see the director coming over to me and introducing himself. He grabs my hand and leads me to where the person I was shooting with was going to be.
"Y/n.... meet Lucas." The director says.
"Holy shit." I say as the mysterious guy turns around. My jaw drops to the ground. This is Lucas Coly. My ex. Keyshawn's dad.

"Oh my God! Y/n!?" Lucas says pulling me into a tight embrace. I step back a little, still in shock. Then my sense come back to me. I push Lucas off of me and he gives me a look.

"What was that for?" He asks.
"You left Keyshawn and I.... then you see me years later and expect everything to be okay? I needed you." I say.
"Y/n. You know I was in a tough situation."
"I know exactly what that's fucking like." I say rolling my eyes.
"It's not like I left you for someone else."
"You were being selfish. I'd love to chat but this is wasting my time. I want this shoot done and over. I have places to be tonight."
"Where? New man involved?"
"Yes. Actually." I say smirking because it's clear Lucas is jealous which he deserves.
"W-who?"
"You haven't heard?" I say giggling.
"Nope."
"Chris Brown, silly."
"Wow... uh. Damn."
"Yeah... so can we get this over with?"
"I'm... yeah I'm just gonna get some water."

I walk away from where our conversation took place and get ready for the shoot. I sit in hair and makeup for about an hour snapping my streaks and all of that. It took forever but now I look amazing and I am totally physically ready for this shoot. I've honestly never been so shook in my life. Lucas is actually my first love so it hurts a whole hell of a lot to see him here after what went down between us.

I do the shoot and it's incredibly awkward. You could feel the tension between Lucas and I. It was so tense and just awkward.

I walk off set after the director yells cut and go to find Keyshawn. I find him, grab his hand and as I'm walking to the car I'm stopped... by none other than Lucas himself. I groan and turn around.

"How may I assist you, Mr. Coly?"
"I just wanted to say hi... to you and my uh my son."
"Lucas now isn't the time."
"I don't care y/n. I really messed up and I want my family back."
"If you care enough to want us back you wouldn't have left in the first place Lucas."

Keyshawn and I walk away from Lucas and get into the car. I drive off and go home.

*the next day*

I wake up in the morning with texts on my phone.
"The fuck.... how come my shit isn't dry."
I open the texts. They're from and unknown number.

"Hey y/n it's Lucas. Elise gave me your number. Can we get coffee today? So we can like catch up."

I didn't want to go but I agreed anyway not giving a shit about what Chris would think.