Challenge Accepted~Ladynoir

"BIEN JOUÉ!"

They had just defeated an akuma, known as The Joker, who was just a guy in a clown suit that wanted to make people laugh. Poor fella got akumatised because his mentor said that he just wasn't funny at all.

Beep. Beep.

Simultaneously, their miraculouses beeped in sync telling them that they only had a few minutes left before they turned back into their civilian selfs. Ladybug's miraculous didn't need to tell her twice that it was time to go so when she was about to grab her yoyo, Ladybug noticed how Chat Noir was awfully quiet today. He hasn't made a single pun which meant something was wrong.

"Okay Kitty, what's wrong with you? I've got a few minutes to spare so coughs it up."

When the words left the heroines mouth, Chat instantly went from quiet to his usual self. 'He went from 0 to 100 real quick.' The spotted heroine thought with her arms crossing.

"Whatever do you mean my lady? I am purrfectly fine if that's what you're wondering. But I would feel better if you could do something for me.." The last part of his sentence was mumbled but it was loud enough for Ladybug to hear it.

"Depending on what that something is?" She her arms were still crossed and her earrings gave out another warning letting her know that she only had three dots left. "Come on Chat, I don't have all day you know."

"Ever heard of the Chapstick challenge, Bugaboo?" Chat Noir looked at anything but Ladybug. He was nervous and by nervous, he was sweating bullets and he felt as if his suit couldn't get any tighter than it already is.

"Yeah. It's where you put Chapstick on and the other person will have to kiss you to guess what flavor it is. Why do you ask?"

"W-would you ple-ase accept m-my challenge, Ladyb-bug?" For the first time he stuttered in front of Ladybug in his alter ego.

She blinked. He knew that she couldn't do it because it would mean that they would have to reveal theirselves and she was not ready for that yet. As she opened her mouth to give her his answer, he interjected.

"I-I know that would mean revealing our identities but hear me out. We could do it without revealing ourselves. We could feed our kwamis, let them rest for a bit, and meet up at a more wherever you like than where we are now. Besides its noon so we could do it during the night. Best part is, it's Friday so we can do it at a later time if you'd like or before. I can just tell my father I'm at friends house doing a project. And I've been wanting to do ask you this for quite sometime now but I was scared you might reject me like always. So what do you say.. Will you accept my challenge, my lady?" After he finished his sentence, Chats face was the color of Alex's pink hair. His heart was pounding in his chest and he found it very hard to swallow in that moment.

Ladybug, however, was quite shocked to hear about this. She always thought that her partner was some kind of womanizer that flirted with every girl he sees. Not only that but she felt guilty after hearing him saying that she rejected him all the time. 'It couldn't hurt just to do this for him right? I mean it's just a silly challenge. That involves kissing.. And tasting each other's lips.. I wonder what his mouth would taste like if I- BAD LADYBUG! KEEP YOUR MIND PG.'

After scolding herself for just a few minutes, she looked at her partner and gave out a sigh. Chat Noir finally looked up to see his Ladybug, worried and prepared for his rejection.

"Yes. I will accept your challenge." She grinned.

"I'm sorry m'lady it was a stupid thing to sugge- wait what? Did you just say yes?" His expression was so bewildered.