Ladrien ;)

I'm so sorry everyone! I feel bad about not working on the story but here I am and here is Ladrien! Also I might be writing a bonus chapter since @cyliayassine loved this story so much. Anyways onto the story!

Adrien Agreste, famous model of Paris, was sulking in the corner of his room while his kwami, Plagg, laughed at him. He was finding different ways to ask the love of his life to do the Chapstick challenge with him so he could have the kiss of a lifetime. Or kisses. You may think this was a simple task but the love of his life was none other than the superhero of Paris. Ladybug.

'Oh Ladybug. I can make cat puns around you and flirt with you when I'm Chat Noir, but when I'm Adrien I can't say a single word to you?' Adrien felt like a boy who was hopelessly in love. And that he was but it didn't stop him from sulking in the corner of his room,
it just made him sulk even more.

"I don't understand you humans. You fall in love and then you act like this. This is why I love cheese. It's not too complicated or stressful." Adrien turned his head to look at the cheese loving kwami. Sometimes he just wanted to chuck the kwami out the window. But then again who would help Ladybug save Paris and make cat puns?

"You suck Plagg, you know that? Why can't you just stop being a douchebag for once and give me some friendly advice? And by friendly I mean advice that doesn't involve the words 'I love cheese.'"

"Okay. It will take a miracle for the girl that you're hopelessly in love with to come to your house, knock on your window and agree to your little request that involves kissing or better yet even ask you. So my advice is to stop being a lovesick fool and try to get over Ladybug. Now how's that for some friendly advice you nitwit?"

.

.

.

.

"You still suck Plagg. What kind of advice was that?" Adrien was mad and amused at the same time. For once the kwami gave him advice that didn't involve cheese but it was still bad advice that Adrien was not going to take. He was too scared for that. Although, it would take a miracle for Ladybug to knock on his window and agree to the challenge. Maybe he could turn into his alter ego and get his lady to agree since she knows Chat Noir better than Adrien.

"Well you know what Adrien? I am sick of you complaining about Ladybug. Everyday it's 'Oh Ladybug when will you ever know my love for you' or 'M'lady you are the light of my day' and blah blah blah! If I were you, I would tell her straight to her face instead of flirting with her like your some big shot when really you're just a hopeless love sick dog." Adrien had seen the kwami holding his cheese with a poker face while the young model was staring at him dumbfounded. Until anger boiled inside him.

"You son of a-"

Knock Knock.

Adrien turned his head away from the floating cat and towards the window which immediately put him to shock. The person who had knocked on his window was none other than, Ladybug. He stood there shocked and tried to regain his posture since a certain someone pissed him off. He walked towards the window and unlocked it so the heroine of Paris could come in. Adrien was pretty sure that his heart was going to burst out of his chest and run around the room like a race car the moment Ladybug had entered his room.

"H-Hello Buglady- I mean Ladybug. What brings you here on this fine yad- i mean day? Shouldn't you be out fighting bad guys?" 'What kind of question was that?! Of course she wouldn't be fighting akumatised people not without me' Adrien mentally face palmed himself. He just felt like crawling into a dark hole and staying there for as long as he lived. Though he wasn't the only one that was freaking out.