Blood Moon Ball

Marco ran through the crowd of dissatisfied guests, searching for the mewnian princess he had followed here. When he heard the announcement of a dance that would supposedly "bind your souls for eternity", he panicked, running toward the ruby colored light.

He could not let Tom be bound forever to Star, to the princess he had grown to love like a sister. Sure, he was attractive, but there had to have been a reason Star had broken up with him. He wasn't about to let her get hurt by him. And who knows how seriously they take these traditions? He knew very little about their culture, and he didn't want her to do something she would regret.

He quickly spotted the couple and sprinted towards them, determined to stop what was happening. He wasn't sure why he was so upset about this. Was he just being overprotective? He didn't have time to think, just to act. And it was to late not to act now.

He knocked one of the soon to be dancers to the ground, in awe of what he had just done. The person he had knocked over was Tom, rather than Star, as he had hoped, and Marco found himself unable to move as his brain processed the situation. The pink tinted beam was illuminating the two of them, which might have been a good, as Marco's face turned red at the sudden realization that he was on top of the demon.

Tom was engulfed in rage, lighting flames from the ground beneath him. Marco, still in shock, staring at Tom, barely heard him yelling.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE"

***

(Thanks for reading! I'll try to update as often as possible.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, this is actually my first fic so sorry if it's kinda bad. I would love any suggestions or feedback)