1|Why?

(Scarlett Johansson as Sky. -zaddy_1)
(Mia Talerico as 8 year old Sky. -zaddy_1)
------
12 years ago

"Mommy, what's going on?" Sky asked as her mother pulled her arms to her room.

"Pack up okay. We're going to Mexico." She said. Sky didn't know what or where Mexico was. Her older sister, Sydney was carrying a AK 47.

"Hey Skye." She got on her knees to reach Sky. "I know Mom tried to sugarcoat what's happening since you're 8." She said.

"This is a gun." She lifted the tool in her hand up. "It shoots and kill people and right now we need it to kill these people." She said.

"Sydney why?" She asked. Sydney reaches in her back pocket and pulls out a pistol.

"You have to take this. When it's all over you can give it back to me." She said. "What if it kills me?" Sky asked.

"Just be careful with it, okay?" Sydney said. Sky nodded and Sydney stood up. "I'm going to pack our-"

Their mother rushed into the room. "They'll be here in a few minutes, leave everything. Get the passports and money." Her mother ordered.

Sky watched Sydney leave her things and do as told. Sydney grabbed Sky's hand and made it out of the door. Sky wondered why her 17 year old sister was being bad and her mommy and papa.

"Get in the car!" Her papa yelled. Sky could see a dust cloud from the distance. "They're here." Sydney said. They all rushed in the car and Sky was scared.

"What will happen?" Sky whispered to Sydney, with the gun shaking in her hands. "Nothing, okay." Sydney said. Sky knew she was lying, but let it go.

"Shit!" Sydney said as Sky heard clinking sounds against the car. "That's a dollar in the swear jar." Sky smiled.

"Get down! There isn't going to be a swear jar." Sydney snapped. Sky's expression changed quickly.

Her papa took a swift turn to the right. "Remember that gun I told you about?" Sydney asked. Sky nodded and heard the noises again.

"Well the bad people are trying to kill us." Sydney said.

The glass of the window broke. "Mom!" She screamed as red liquid came out of her.

"Mommy Sydney has a boo boo." Sky took her headband off and put it behind her back. "I love you, okay?" Sydney coughed and Sky nodded.

"Sydney got shot!" Her mother cried. "Not my fucking daughter." Her papa said and stopped the car. He opened the door and grabbed the gun. His wife tried to stop him, but he still left.

Sky heard the clinking sound multiple times as her mother went to the driver side.
...
They pulled up to a cliff.

"I love you alright." Her mother turned to her "I love you too Mommy.

"Here take this and go far down there until you see someone holding a piece of paper that says Sky." Her mother gave her the money and passports.

"Sydney and Papa are gone and soon, Mommy will be too."

"But, I don't want you to go." Sky wiped her eyes.

"I know, but I have to. I love you, now go." She opened the door for Sky and gave her a hug. The sound of a car moving against gravel was near.

"Bye Mommy." Sky said.

"Bye Sky." She smiled.

Sky ran away and as she ran, she heard her mother's voice before that clinking sound returned.

(The fact that her mom knew she was going to die hurt me. But, remember the title, older Sky is coming and coming for revenge.)