Chapter 1

Harry let out an excited scream as he ran into the newly cleaned and decorated Grimmauld Place, his eyes where bright with excitement and a happy grin covered his face. "Sirius! Where are you? Did you hear the news?" Harry yelled out as he slammed the shut too.Footsteps coming from the main staircase caught Harry's attention. "Sirius!" Harry cried out happily as he ran over to meet Sirius on the stairs, "Did you hear the news!", "I did, I did," Sirius chuckled as Harry tackled him into a tight and happy hug, "Let an old man breath Harry." "Sorry," Harry blushed madly as he loosened his grip on Sirius but kept hold of the man, "But it's finally gone through after all this time! I mean it's been five years since I defeated Voldermort, you'd of thought that they would have realised the truth when everyone saw Wormtail's for themselves!" "I know, I know," Sirius crooned as he held Harry close to him, "But with everything that's happened like life after the Dark Lord, things are taking a long time to get back to normal." "But now we can live together right?" Harry asked, his face shining with hope and happiness, "You're no longer on the run, your cleared of all charges?" "You got that right," Sirius said with a smile as he picked Harry up and placed him on his hip, "So how about I introduce you to life with your Godfather?" Harry went bright neon red and wiggled in his Godfather's hold, "Siri, let me down, I can walk you know." "Nope, I enjoy carrying you, besides you're not that heavy," Sirius said with a grin as he placed a kiss on Harry's forehead, "Besides this is what Godfather's do for their Godson's." "Really?" Harry asked with wide eyes, "I didn't know,""It's the truth pup, it's just kept secret from others," Sirius said as he turned to walk back up the steps, "It's one of the few ways that every wizard and witch agrees on no matter who they are." "It's like one of those old ways that I heard Malfoy muttering about?" Harry asked as he snuggled into Sirius's shoulder, "You know, no matter how hard I try I just can't see Severus Snape carrying Draco Malfoy about like this. "Sirius chuckled, "Yes well you'll be amazed how people act when they're in private and they don't have to keep their masks up."Harry nodded his head in understanding, "If being carried about and hugged by you is what happens then I love this tradition." "I'm glad you're enjoying it so far Harry but this isn't all of the tradition between Godfather and Godson," Sirius said as he came to the top of the stairs and turned left down a hallway, "The Godfather has to make sure his Godson is wearing proper clothing, spoilt properly, feels the proper sensations, filled and that's only to begin." "Really? It sounds like a lot of work," Harry said nervously. "Ah pup, I'd do anything for you and your parents wouldn't of named me as your Godfather if I wasn't up to this task," Sirius said with a dog like grin, "Besides I like being your Godfather and everything that happens in that responsibility."Harry felt a strange yet warm and comforting feeling in his chest growing, "Thank you Sirius, you're really going to look after my every need? No one has ever bothered to care about me past my duty of defeating Voldermort." "Well pup it was their lost," Sirius said letting out a possessive growl, "If they can't see what a wonderful person you are then it's their own fault." Blushing madly Harry allowed himself to relax into Sirius' hold, "Where are we going?" "Every house where a Godfather lives is split into two halves, it's like having a house within a house," Sirius explained with a frown on his face, "It's hard to explain but you'll understand what I mean when you see it, it's in a room at the back of the house. It's done the way I've done it so if we have people over it'll be easier to keep our life private and not have them nosing about into our business." "I like the sound of that, I've had enough of reporters and people trying to find out every little detail about my life," Harry said with a slight blush on his face"Well then pup you leave that to me, I'll make sure that everything is sorted out so you can just sit back, relax and soak everything up," Sirius said determinedly as Sirius slowed down, "You've done enough fighting, now it's time to sit back and let other's spoil you." "I don't know Siri," Harry said nervously as he chewed his lower lip, "I've spent so long looking after myself, I think the last time I was looked in every way possible was when mum and dad where alive." "Well pup I'll be spoiling you rotten in every way possible," Sirius said as he held Harry close, "You might find what's going to happen a bit confusing and new but I promise you that you'll enjoy it. But if you ever have something to say pup, if you don't like what we're doing or it makes you nervous just let me know alright?" "Okay," Harry answered with a soft smile, he was feeling slightly better and braver now."It seems we're here pup," Sirius said with a tone of surprise in his voice, "It seems I walked quicker to get here, I didn't realise I was that eager." Giggling quietly to himself Harry looked at the door, it was a normal looking door if you didn't count the many layers of protective and privacy magic covering the door along with picture of three little yellow ducks. "You're properly wondering about the ducks," Sirius said as if he was reading Harry's mind, "They guard the door like some of the paintings at Hogwarts do, you just have to say the password and the door will open to let you in." Harry nodded his head in understanding, "What's the password?" "Family," Sirius said simply, "I hope you like the password; I chose it because we're finally together like a proper family." "I love it Sirius," Harry said as he placed a calming hand on Sirius' shoulder, he turned to face the door, "Family." With a few quacks from the ducks the door opened only for Harry to gasp in shock and Sirius to puff his chest out proudly. The room was just like Sirius had promised, inside was a large two story house with while cobble walls and old wooden windows, smoke came out of the chimney and floated up into the soft blue summer sky.