Chapter 2

A large front garden with several toys and outdoor equipment that was suitable for a large range of ages from very young babies to adults. To the side of the garden there was a small area cornered off by a red plastic gate, inside was a pillow, blanket and several stuff toys. "This is amazing," Harry said in awe as he looked about, "If this is what the front of the house looks like I can't wait to see what the inside and back garden looks like." "I promise you'll love it pup," Sirius chuckled as he closed the door behind him and locked it, "And you'll love the House Elf we have here and remember what I said Harry, don't ever be scared to let me know if you don't like or want more of something alright?" Harry nodded his head, "Okay Padfoot, through I can't think of anything other than to say I'm really happy at the moment." "Well that makes this old dog happy to hear that," Sirius chuckled as he walked down the path to the house, "Now we've got a lot of ground to cover pup if I'm going to show you the whole house and back garden and I want to bond with you after being in Azkaban for so long then stuck in the house." "What are you suggesting Siri?" Harry asked. "Call me Daddy," Sirius said easily, "And from this point on I'm going to go all out with this tradition and us bonding so I'm just going to go ahead and do it, if you don't like something just say 'Tin' and I'll stop everything alright?" "Okay," Harry said happily with a small yawn, "Are you sure this is how ALL Godfather's treat their Godson's?" "I am sure pup and it looks like your getting tired," Sirius said as Harry gave another yawn, "Let's get you into a comfy place then I'll show you the rest of this part of our home." "Sorry, I know it's only late afternoon but with finding out about your freedom, yelling at Ginny and dealing with reporters I guess it's taken a lot out of me," Harry said shyly only for his nerves to grow suddenly, "I'm sorry...daddy." Sirius felt his heart fill with pride and love at the one simple word Harry said, "It's alright Harry, now then remember to say Tin if you want everything to stop and tell me how your feeling." Nodding his head shyly Harry snuggled up to Sirius and allowed Sirius to take control, it seemed that his 'daddy' had a plan in mind and who was he to object? After all Sirius had given him family, love, protection, trust, safety and no reason to not trust him, plus Sirius was teaching him so many things. "Don't worry, daddy will look after you," Sirius cooed breaking Harry out of his thoughts. Harry suddenly felt himself being lowered down, looking around Harry realised that he was being placed into a pushchair with golden lions running about on it, looking up Harry found there to be a roof over his head that could extend to cover him, Harry had seen this type of roof on many pushchairs which was used to protect the child inside from the elements. Looking down Harry noticed a thin yet strong layer of netting with a thick layer of material a few inches under the netting; this was obviously where items would be placed just as shopping and toys. On both sides of the pushchair there was one slot each side which puzzled Harry. "Does my baby boy approve of his pushchair?" Sirius cooed as he strapped Harry into place, "This way we'll be able to relax while I show you about the room." Harry blushed madly as Sirius strapped him into the pushchair just like Harry had seen in real pushchairs, a strange feeling came to him, he didn't know what it meant but Harry felt a strange happy and safe feeling as he lay back, he had never felt these strange yet wonderful feelings before.