Nineteenth Day

HEY GUYS!

Sorry if this chapter is a little boring, but the day ISN'T over...more thigs would happen, don't worry :)

Follow me on twitter if you want to ask something.

@Some____Girl

DAY NIGHTEEN (part 1)

I woke up with my phone ringing. I opened my eyes a little looking out the window, I wanted to see the light of day and try to guess what time of day would be. To my surprise it seemed the sun shone enough, once again I had slept a lot. I extended my hand towards the nightstand next to my bed to grab the phone. Fuck, I love sleeping and I hate waking up. I would love to sleep forever. Honestly sleeping time was the best of everyday, excepting when I was with Lisa, the boys or Luke, well, only being with Luke could be better than sleep. What? No. I don't want to like him, he doesn't like me and we are just friends. Yes. Exactly. I grab my phone and pick up and see who the heel would wake me up. I didn't even look at the ID.

-Mmm? -It's all I could "say".

-Ems? It's me, Luke -He said laughing -Are you still sleeping...sleepyhead!!

-What?! -I said coughing to go back to my normal voice and don't seem sleepy. -I...I wasn't sleeping dickhead!

He laughed -Yes you were! Accept I am right -He laughed again.

-Well, yes, I was sleeping, what? -I said teasing him.

-Nothing, you sound cute in the mornings haha -OMG DID HE REALLY SAID THAT??! Dying in 3, 2, 1... -So, are you up to something today?

He interrupted my fangirling thoughts -Mmm, I really don't think so, why? - It was obvious he wanted to hang out with me, but I want him to say it. What? I'm a girl after all.

-Well, if you want we can hang out today? -He said.

-I don't know... -I said trying to make me interesting when I was dying for hang out with him, then I remembered I had to hang out with Lisa today, fuck -I have to ask Lisa, because I think I was going to hang out with her today. -Fuck.

-Oh okay, don't worry... We have a party tonight, and you know..I wouldn't like to be a loner, with my bothers you know? -He was nervous -So, would you like to come with... -I didn't let him finish.

-YES! -Upps, I had sounded too interested and desperate, I cleared my voice with a caught -I mean, if you want me to...

He started laughing -HAHAHA Of course! I invited you after all, right?

How stupid I am. Fuck. I tried to sound normal again.

-Ye...yes, tell me hour and I'll be there.

-No way! I'm going to pick you up at six, so we can have dinner before.

I didn't know how to react. He sounded so secure that I was going to say yes.

-Okay, is going to be fun, the boys, you and me.

-Mmm well, I thought about you and me having diner and then go to the party and meet the boys there.

WHAT. Emma, try to sound normal. Relax, breath. Is just Luke.

-Oh, okay, see you then at six. Is it formal?  the party I mean.

What kind of question was it? Fuck I'm a disaster.

-No, don't worry. You'll be pretty with a bunny suit anyways. -He chuckled.

Oh my Godness.

-I'm always pretty Luke Brooks -I teased him.