Nineteenth Day (part 3)

Hey guys!

I can't update the story very often because I started school :(

But I would do my best to make you happy :))

DAY NINGHTEEN (part 3)

Emma's P.O.V.

We went out of the car and went directly to a house. It was quite big and had a big backyard. Everywhere I could see there were people dancing or making out, there, in front of everyone's eyes. If I tell the truth, I still find it quite awkward, like...GO GET A ROOM! But Luke had invited me so I had to look the happiest girl ever. Anyways the place wasn't that bad, I was dying for seeing the boys and Lisa. But I mean, if I didn't find them I would be only with Luke, something that wasn't very bad, if you know what I mean *wink, wink*, yes I'm stupid. I just can't deny I like him, but what stopped me of telling him was that I didn't know his feelings about me and I had some things to talk about with him, like the rose he was holding the night we argued or if the songs in the car where indirects or...ugggh or maybe I'm just shy...SHY? ME? No. But with this kind of things I prefer the boy to take the first step, you know?

So we where there and everyone was saying "hi" to him and making as they couldn't see me, wow, rude. Suddenly someone put his/hers hands in my eyes, covering, I couldn't see anything.

-Guess who? -A boy said.

-Mmmmm Justin Bieber? -I said smiling, I clearly knew it was Beau.

-YES! -He said turning me around and letting me see him.

-Wow you are so ugly in real life! -I said teasing him.

-Oh fuck off! -He said hugging me. -Want to come in? The boys are there.

-Yep -I said following him and Luke to inside. The house looked like if a freaking tornado had destroyed everything. Wow the owner of the house knew how to make a good party. There were drinks, balloons, food and good music. I saw the boys. They were stunning! Jai was wearing jeans a grey t-shirt and a grey and white beanie; Skip was wearing...well I can't describe his style because I couldn't see him properly, Lisa was on top of him kissing him passionately...GET A ROOM. James was wearing brown trousers and a jumper and Beau was wearing a "t-shirt" if I can call it like that, I could see almost all his chest, he likes to show himself, and girls didn't mind.

-Soooo do you like the party guys? -A boy maybe taller than Luke, blonde with green eyes and a beautiful smile came to us. He was tanned and he had muscles. He was just perfect looking. He must be the host. All agreed -And who is this beautiful girl? -He said kissing my hand.

-I...I'm Emma -I said feeling my checks burning.

-EMMA! What an awesome name for an awesome lady -He said winking at me. Wow he was hot. -So are you with them or you can dance with me? -He said pointing at the boys.

-Well...I... -I couldn't finish.

-She's with me -Luke said. Fuck I had completely forgot about him. But there he was... protecting me?

-Aww...anyways, want to dance? -He said turning his face to me and looking to my eyes. His eyes were perfect.

-Mmm yes, why not? -I said looking at the boys applying for permission. I wasn't very sure because I always feel awkward when I dance in public, I just don't know what to do. Beau nodded and winked at me. I mean if Luke didn't say anything I had to live my life right?

The boy took my hand softly and we went to the middle of the backyard to dance. The music was loud so we could heard it very good. We were dancing and I was feeling awkward when I remembered that I didn't even knew his name.