2

Laura's P.O.V

It was 4:30 in the morning and I got a phone call from Matthew.

Damnit, Matthew was out late again.

"Hello." I say in the phone. I heard a faint sniffle and hello on the other line.

I heard sirens. I started to panic. "Daisy?!"
"Laura, Matthews been shot." I heard her voice crack. My heart sank, I felt the blood rush out of my body.

"Daisy ar-are you okay?" I heard her sniffle. "I'm fine." She said "but you guys really need to get over here." She said

I rushed into Kristen's room and told her to wake up her brothers, and We're going to the hospital.

I woke up Rafael and we needed to hurry.

30 minutes later
We were walking to the waiting room.
My heart was pounding I never thought we would be in the hospital for this.

I seen Daisy sitting in the waiting room legs up to her chest. When we got to her, "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." She cried out. "No." I said sitting next to her.

"Everything is gonna be okay sweetheart, and it's not your fault at all." I told her

She only cried harder, and I hugged her.
"I told him to stay outside, I didn't want anything too happen to him. "

A doctor came out "Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa.
Rafael went up to the doctor.

After they were done, he came to me "they want our permission for Matthew to have surgery." I nodded as I held the crying girl in my arms.

She was like my daughter. "It should've been me." She said catching her breath. "I should have been the one to get shot."

Daisy's P.O.V 

Arlo is the most ungrateful piece of shit ever.
I hope he dies in prison and burns in hell.

"I'm gonna go and clean up in the bathroom.
There was a bathroom right next to the waiting room. I went into the bathroom, I looked at my reflection I looked like a mess.

My eyes weren't blue, they were a dark green. I put my hair up in a bun. All my makeup was smeared across my face. I was all blotchy. I splashed my face with cold water and grabbed at paper towel, cleaning up my makeup.

6 hours later.
I was so tired but I had to stay awake for Matthew.

The surgeon had came out and walked toward us.

"The surgery was successful." We all got happy

I jumped into Dylan's arms excited. He caught me. "Before you get excited." He said.

"He's in a coma, we don't know when he'll be waking up."

"I'm sorry." The surgeon walked off.

"You okay." Dylan looked at me.
Everything was going blank, everything was numb. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

My ears were ringing. Everything was starting to go black.

Dylan's P.O.V

I seen Daisy's face went pale, and her eyes were wide. "Daisy?" She looked around. I knew what was happening. I've seen my older brother was like this.

She was having an anxiety attack, she has done this before, but she was way more in control, then right now.

I stared into her eyes . "Everything is gonna be okay." She stared back fear was only in her eyes.

I told Kristen to help her and I was gonna go outside.

It was hard because Matthew was the light in the dark places. I really couldn't take it, when I was outside I found a trash can.

I started to punch and kick my frustrations out, on the poor trash can.

"Fuck." I cried out.

Ryan came out after I threw my tantrum. He came out to calm me down.

"It's gonna be fine." He said after talking to me for 25 minutes. He hugged me and then walked away.

I didn't want this to happen to my brother he was the family's baby. He was the soldier, the bright light.

I couldn't take it.

I needed to get out of here, I need to get my thinking process out of the way.