geting redy for ogre prom

helo it me shrek. i am feel more emo then ever becaus prom is tomorow at ogre acemdy. i am go with my super shrekxy ogre boyfried named Shrekxy Ogre Boyfried. he make my onion grow to maximum onion overload size when i see him becaus he is so shrekxhy. to prom we wear matching tite pant and tite swamp color tie but no shirt. al of the ogre at the ogre acemdy are dance in rhe ogre acdemy prom room and they have good time but even better time wjen me shrek and Shrekxy Ogre Boyfied come to prom.
before going to prom Shrexky Ogre Boufirend and me shrek get ready for fun prom in my swamp house but then we get so nervus because we need to leave but shrekxy onion man cant get tite pant on becUse his onion is too big to get on the tite pant.
'the tit pant wont go' said me
'better in then out i alway say' say onion man
i was get so nervis beaus the pant dont go so i jsut rippd the pant off Shrekxy onion boyoing with my ogre teeth and then he had no pants on. then we got so late for the prom so i grabb the shrexhy ogre by his onion and fly through the ceiling. we fly up in the air and to the ogre acemdey. and then we fly into the ogre acemdey to have a fun emo prom.