The Lion Guard : Destiny's Call - Part 1

A few months after Kion first met Jasiri, on a day that had literally no emergencies at all, Kion decided to meet Jasiri. He went to Flat Ridge Rock carrying some antelope leg which he saved after lunch.

When he got there he jumped down towards a path going to her territory. He then comes across Janja and his clan.

Janja: (In a Sarcastic Gloomy voice) Well, well, well... If it isn't Kion. Suppose you came here to the Outlands to pick a fight with us, or maybe come to see Jasiri.

Cheezi: Umm hmm! And he got us some food too! Hehehehehe!

Kion: Go away! Now! Or else I'll use the Roar on you!

Janja: (To Kion) Let me think...

Ok! Ok, ok! We're going, we're going!

(To his clan) Let's go fellas!

Kion: Works every time!

When Kion Finally arrived...

Kion: Hello?... *echoes*

Jasiri jumps down from the Rocks...

Jasiri: Oh! Hi, Kion! What are you doing here, back to visit me?

Kion: Yeah. Umm, I brought you some food, guessing you might be hungry.

Jasiri: Thank you so much Kion! Really appreciate it! There's hardly any food around here.

I'll take this back to the den... But I think you should go back to the Pride Lands...

Kion: Why?

Jasiri: 'Cause our Clan leader hates Lions, and you know what's worse?

She's— my Mother.

Kion: Oh, Ok. I guess I'll be going then. Bye, Jasiri!

Jasiri: Bye, Kion! *waves goodbye*

Jasiri jumps above the rocks, going back to her Clan.