Taken (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

"Not again? Lindsey, how many times have I told you that I don't want to date right now?" I groaned. I know she's just trying to be a good friend and help get over my previous relationship but I was just hurt so bad.

"It's been six months since you last had a boyfriend and I know this guy. He's cute, funny, has nice eyes. Please Robyn, I promise if you don't have fun you don't have to go on anymore." She begged poking out her bottom lip and putting her hands in praying form under her chin.

"Fine." I sighed. She squealed and pulled me into a tight hug before pulling out her phone and dialing a number. She winked at me when she pulled the phone to her ear.

"Hey babe, so Robyn agreed to going on the date! Ok so we'll be ready by about seven. Great! Bye babe!" She said. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It's 4:00, we still have a long time. 

"We should get dressed now."

"What? But it's barely four." I whined.

"So?"

"You said we'll be ready at seven."

"I said by seven, in my book that means at seven we're ready and Jacob's here to pick us up." She explained. My head fell back in annoyance when she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her closet.  

"You're going to wear a dress."

"No I'm not. I wear jeans or I'm not going." I said, meaning every last word. Lindsey huffed out a breath and picked what she was going to wear then i got mine.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck blouse. Originally, I had planned on wearing converse but Lindsey made me wear these black wedged heels. She then grabbed her makeup bag and flat iron and walked to me with a devious look on her face.

*three hours later*

"You look great, Robyn." Lindsey said.  

"Because I did your makeup of course."

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Dinner."

I sat down staring at the wall ignoring what Lindsey was talking about, when the door bell rang. Lindsey glared at me when she heard me sigh.

She opened the door and her boyfriend, Jacob, walked in.

"Hey Lindsey. Robyn." He waved at me and gave Lindsey a huge hug.

"Where's Harry?" She asked.

"Oh he wanted to drive up there himself." He said.

"Well this started off wonderfully." I mumbled. Lindsey again glared at me, but i ignored her and we all walked out and headed for the restaurant.

We arrived at a small restaurant around the park. When we got out I saw Jacob wave to a curly haired guy that soon jogged over to us.

He stood in front of me and I was able to get a good view of his features. His jawline was sharp and he stood at a towering height. He had sparkling green orbs, dark hair and full, pink lips. I'll admit he was extremely attractive but he looked like those type of guys who slept around with different girls every weekend.  

I pushed those thoughts away and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Robyn. W-with a y." I managed to say. When I heard his deep chuckle I suddenly felt nervous. My body tensed, my palms were sweaty and my throat felt dry.

What the hell?

"I'm Harry." His voice was deep and raspy which seemed to fit well with his dark appearance. His soft, warm hand grabbed my small one and he pulled it up to his face. Green eyes were locked on my blue ones as his lips softly pressed to the back of my hand.

"Let's go eat." Jacob said. With my face still bright red we all walked to our table. Jacob and Lindsey sat next to each other as did Harry and I.

Our waitress soon walked over. Like Lindsey she had long blonde hair and a tall thin figure. Our waitress on the other hand was bustier and had brown eyes.

"Hey, I'm Jordan and I'll be your waitress. Lets start off with drinks." She said.

"I'll have a coke." Harry started off.

"Make that two." Jacob said.

"Water." Lindsey said.

"Tea." I finished.

She wrote down our orders and we all looked through the menus to see what we wanted. They had a good variety of meal choices but i just went for some pasta.

"I'm getting the steak." Harry said. "You?" He asked me.

"I'll just have some pasta."

"I hope you brought some mints." He chuckled. I found no humor in that.

"Excuse me?"

"It's just, some peoples breath tend to smell bad after they eat pasta. And if you want to kiss me then you cant have bad breath."

"And what makes you think I was going to kiss you?"

"I always kiss on the first date, love." He winked. His cockiness was too much for me. We haven't even been on this date for 30 minutes and he's already annoyed me.

"Not always." I snapped. I grabbed my things and walked out, not bothering to look back.

The cold air sent shivers through me. I walked to the park, hoping Lindsey wouldn't follow me. I walked out to the old small bridge that was above the pond and just watched the ducks swim.

"So i'm guessing this is how you calm down?" A familiar voice spoke. My head spun around and I saw Harry's tall frame slowly come to me.