Chapter 11

-Harry and Robyn are no more. These next chapters will be set up months after the previous chapters.

Harry has become successful in a short period of time while Robyn is still struggling in her recording studio. Harry has gone to America in Hollywood to fulfill his directing and writing career.

Enjoy!  :) -

*Robyn's *POV

*Months later*

Harry and I haven't been seeing each other a lot lately. We've only been on two proper dates and had some intimate scenes together, which was probably all he wanted from me. I actually thought Harry would be different from other people. All my past relationships ended with me being heated on and this one ended with no real reason,  Harry just stopped speaking to me. Lindsey insisted it was because he was focused on his career, which was understandable.  Now he is a successful play writer and movie director. He has a new movie coming out actually that is based on a book. I'm very proud of him, I just wish he would remember who helped him get a head start in his career.

Harry has been on my mind all day at work, actually, he is always on my mind.

I packed all my things, throwing on my coat and pulling my hood over to shield my head from the cold rain. Before stepping out into the bitter, wet weather I cut out all the lights of the studio, like I do every night, and locked everything.

The wind nearly blew my hood off, the wild water soaking me from head to toe as I strolled down the path. The only thing that blocked most of the rain from hitting me was the trees looming over me. I had my headphones inside my ears, booming music out. Shivering and wet,  I stepped inside a small coffee shop to keep warm a bit. People scolded at me as I left water from where I previously walked. The employees didn't bother go ask me for assistance, which I honestly didn't need. I sat under a heater shuffling through my music when a shadow appeared over my shoulder. My eyes stayed on the shadow until a man sat in front of me.

His dark hair and hazel eyes looked oddly familiar. Those plump lips and pale skin made me realize who the person in front of me was.

"Collin?" I asked. He pulled his black hood off of his head and showed me his white teeth in a smug smile.

"Robyn. You look lovely." he said in his deep yet soothing voice. 

I ignored his 'compliment' and walked out of the coffee shop. My few minutes of warmth were now gone.

My converse skid and splashed across the pathway as I walked away from the shop. I bit my lil and squeezed my eyes shut when I heard the bell of the shop,  signaling someone has left, go off. I heard fast splashing and heavy steps follow behind me as I sped up my speed. Collins warm hand grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around. His hazel eyes sparkled as he stared into my icey blue ones. 

"I miss you." he breathed.

I shook my head and said, "no. You can't miss something you never wanted. "

His chiselled features softened at my words. 

"I know what I did was wrong. Please take me back. Please." He begged,  grabbing onto both my shoulders and lightly squeezing.

"No. I'm with somebody else." I lied,  feeling a few tears in my eyes.

"What?" he growled. I knew what I said would pass him off.  He wasn't getting what he wanted and that doesn't go too well with his short temper. "Who?" he shouted.

"Collin i-it doesn't matter,  I just need to get home." I squeaked. I attempted to turn around but he tightly grabbed onto my wrist and jerked. me back around.

"No who is he? I'll kill him for taking you away from me! "

"Collin, please, let me go." I croaked.

"No who is he?" he shouted. I jerked away from him but he kept me locked in his hands. "Who is it?" he shouted.

"Turn around asshole and you'll find out." A deep and familiar voice boomed.

Collin spun around but quickly got punched square in the jaw. My eyes widened in shock as blood immediately came running out of Collins mouth due to a broken tooth. I looked away from him and saw Harry standing in the darkness.  His green eyes sparkled as he caught my attention.

The boy I thought didn't want anything to do with me anymore, was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you think! If you want extra background info or want to know why I made some change ups, please don't hesitate to ask. I always want to hear from you allThank you for your patience on these updates and I'm looking forward to writing again.  :)

What should happen next?

-J <3