Chapter 1 ~ News

Gumball and Darwin look like what they look like in the cover. They don't wear the hoodies and glasses 24/7, those are just for special really special occaisions, okay? Also Gumball has cat ears and Gumball has gills. And they are both boys.

Gumball was on the bottom bunk of the bunkbed in his (and Anais and Darwin's) room, as always, thinking about life and almost falling asleep- until his ears perked up and twitched hearing familiar voices chit chat outside of the door. He slowly but surely started getting up, crawling over to the door and slamming his face on the side to hear clearer.

"So, it's time to tell Gumball about the room changing. I wonder how he'll react to it- he is a special snowflake. Ohh, I just hope he wont get sad. But he would be happy about it, right?" Nicole's voice murmured about, ringing through Gumball's cat ears.
The room was getting changed?!
How would he adjust to it?
Gumball quickly flung open the door and started breathing heavily.
"Don't change the room!" He whispered harshly. Nicole looked confused and raised an eyebrow, whilst Richard was standing there trying to eat his fingers.
"Why not? I thought you'd be happy out of all the things you could've been!" Gumball rolled his eyes annoyingly. "No!! This room is precious! It has feelings! You can't change it! What about Anais and Darwin?!" Nicole stared at Gumball.
"They've agreed to it. They're both in the living room, deciding on the decor..." She told Gumball, who was devastated.
"WHAT?!" Gumball's mouth was wide open, his jaw dropping at the words his mother uttered.
Nicole decided to leave Gumball alone for a bit, leaving a magazine full of room decor placed on the bottom of the bunk bed for Gumball to read. Richard just shrugged and ran off to Joyful Burger to spend all his money on food.
Gumball slammed the door shut madly and jumped on the bottom bed, hitting his head and yelling 'owch', then the magazine poking his butt with a sharp edge causing Gumball to panic and faint.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€€€••••
"Gumball? Are you okay?"
"Oh dear, my little Gummypuss..."
"Son, alright there?"
"He's just fainted due to shock. It's not that bad, he'll be fine. Although, he might have a concussion."
Gumball blinked, his eyelids slowly opening. "W-what's going on..?" He mumbled, his eyes rolling backwards then going back to normal.
"Oh dear- you fainted and hit your head. Th-there's a huge bump." Gumball tried to get out of the hospital bed, using all the strength left in his weak body. As a result, he failed and groaned at the pain.
"Gumball!!!" Darwin squeaked and threw himself onto Gumball, wrapping his arms around Gumball's waist (no, I wasn't making it sexually, you dirty human beings (•>•)). Gumball almost melted at the warmth of Darwin on him, but didn't show it THAT much. He just blushed slightly.
"Oh no!!! I think I hurt him!! Look at his face... S-sorry Gumball, I just wanted to give you a hug..." Gumball was about to tell him he didn't hurt him, but the nurse shooed them out of the room so she could check up on Gumball and see if he had a concussion, or worse.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€€€••••
So, how did you like the first chapter? Yes, it's incredibly short, has the worst grammar ever and has ended on a cliffhanger, but I'll do better next time, trust me! I was just in a rush writing this.