Chapter 2 ~ Tears

"Gumball, you have a concussion. You'll have to stay here for some time until you are healed. Now we cam give you some pills- or medicines for that mayter if you want to go 'old school'- or you can stay here and we will do some... Surgery. Oh oh! We can also inject a seriously alarming pain into your butt that will cure you of your concussion. It's gonna hurt, but to me its the best option so far. This is your choice Watterson, choose it wisely!"
Gumball gulped. He did not want either of these things. "No." He muttered, fiddling his fingers and his stomach aching for food. "I'm hungry and I want to see my family." The nurse, disgusted at Gumball's poor choice of words, shook her head and slapped Gumball's cheek softly.
"The medicine it is then. I will get you some supper-flavoured medicine that will taste like your average Sunday roast and you will swallow it. It will not hurt but you'll have to stay here a while taking these medicines." The nurse smiled and shrugged off, walking out the room leaving Gumball shocked.
This was not what he was expecting. This was all his fault. It was his fault for even listening to his mother's conversation, let alone freak out about it. His ears drooped low and he let out a longing sigh, resting in his hospital bed. He just wanted someone to hug. Someone like Darwin to hold him and make him feel better. Or anyone- for that matter. But he wanted Darwin the most. Shuddering at his lovey docey thoughts of Darwin, he moved his thoughts to the medicine instead.

Meanwhile at theWatterson familyhousehold they were all worrying about Gumball.
Especially Darwin.

Darwin secretly loved Gumball but he could never reveal it. Why would he ruin his friendship with his bestfriend for no reason? That wouldn't get him love- that would get him nowhere and heartbreak. Darwin ran upstairs and shut the door behind him, letting tears come rushing out of his eyes. He tried his best to wipe them away, but all he got was a red nose and red/bruised cheeks.
He sniffled and coughed, thinking about Gumball.
Was Gumball even okay? Did he need help? Was Gumball thinking of him? No, he wouldn't l. Of course gumball wouldn't have feelings for him. Gumball loved girls. Not guys. Obviously Penny wasn't a threat but other girls were- like Rachel, Carrie, Carmen, Teri, Tina, Jamie, and so many more!
This only caused Darwin to cry even more, accidentally tripping him on the cold hard floor.
"Ow..." He cried, this time banging his fists on the ground, making him groan in the pain.
"WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME GUMBALL?!" Darwin yelled, making sure not to let tthe others downstairs hear him.
Darwin didn't know why he was doing this. Was it because he was heartbroken? Probably, yes.
But this wasn't Darwin. Darwin got chills at the back of his spine at the thought of Gumball seeing him in this situation.
He stood up and barged out of the room, going into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. He then flushed his face with cold water and wiped it all with a towel, then covered his face witt his orange hoodie. Unlocking the bathroom door he walked out- but suddenly bumped into a very curious Anais.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€€€••••
CLIFFHANGER! I told you I would make this longer.
And chapter two in the same day! Woo!
I'm rushing things so I apologise for that (•^•)
How are you guys liking it so far? And I'm sorry for making a very emotional Darwin! I just never seen any Fics of Darwin being so sad like this.
Also quick note my first language isnt english so Imm sorry! And I'm writing all of this on my phone 
thank ls for reading! [•^_^•]