Never ever after

Janes POV.

I lie on the floor of the closet as my drunk father walks into the house.

"Where are you Janeophia! You get you little butt out here before I whip you with a butcher knife!" He screams. I go out of the bathroom and run for what used to be my room.

As I run e chases after me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt. "No!!" I scream "please no!!" He then ties me to the door nob and kicks me as hard as he can. Then it's a black out. I remember nothing after that. Not until I wake up the next morning in a boiling got bath tub.

It wasn't always like this. I was put into an orphanage by my father who couldn't care for me. Then I was adopted by a single woman who spoiled me and loved me nearly more than life it's self. Maybe that's why she did it. For married to this man I mean. She obviously thought she was helping. But he never liked me and as soon as the incident occurred she would physically abuse me. Kicking punching biting. You name it. The only home I've ever known was music. And I mean songs I just came up with on my own.

When I woke in the boiling tub I screamed in pain. I jumped out quick ad lightning. Today was wendsday. September 13th. Because my father was with his 'lady friends' I had a chance to do something I've never tries before. I was going to leave the house. However when you can bearly move from the toilet to the floor because your in so much pain it's gunna be hard to get from the floor to the droit door. Thus my nightmare begins.

As I limp to the door, falling multiple times, I eventually hear the door open. My father is home early. Crap.

HEY DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? Please vote and comment if yes!!! Thank you!