Chapter 2

Jane's POV

I quickly army crawl to the window ledge and duck low, praying not to be seen by the monster that calles himself my father.

"Come on Amber, I promise there's nobody but me and you here." he slurs in his drunk voice

"Mike, I-I dont know..." i try and unhitch the window as they talk.

"Shh... Did you here that?" Mike says

"Yeah... mike who is it?" says the skank who's heels click as she grows closer.

Mike runs over "You little Bitch!" he says as he kicks me in the gut. "Who the hell said you could come in here?!?" a nother kick followed by a punch. Then he manages to throw me into the bathroom. "Your a whore! you know that you little slut? Your prick! You ruin Everyyhing for me!" then he gets out a blade from the drawr and slashes all over my back, shouting  at me the entire time until I bleed out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up in middle of the street. the world is fuzzy and all i can see is the moon, Mike must have left me here to die. What a gift that would be. There seems to be nothing i want more. So I close my eyes and begin to hum my favorite song as i wait for something, anything to happen.

"If you save yourself from marrage your a bore. If you dont save yourself from mairige your a whor-ible person."

Then I hear the sound of tires screech to a stop, and sombody get out.

Hi It's me! tell me how you like my story! Comment? Vote? Please? maybe follow? I promise i'm a nice person! ill even dedicate the next chapter to sombody. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE LOVE BUGS