Jealous ( Dazushi )

6. Who gets jealous when one of them is dating someone else?

Atsushi's POV

How was I suppose to deal with it? I don't think he even noticed I exist...

I've been in school with the misterious brunette for a while now, and the more I see him the more my admiration for him grow stronger.

"Nakajima!" I hear, snapping out of my trance. I smile nervously at the teacher standing above me. "Stop daydreaming in my class." She snapped, walking back up to the front of the class and continuing her lesson. All I could think about was him.

And his boyfriend.

That's right, the boy that drives me crazy has a boyfriend. That's not me.

Personally, I'd normally see them and run away from the two and hide in the library, but today was the one day I didn't.

After class was dismissed, I walked into the hallway to pack my bags when I saw the two of them. Kissing. It made my insides boil. I stuffed my books into my bookbag and slammed my locker door shut. I turned towards them and let out a sigh, shrinking into myself a little.

'I can't get past them... They're blocking my way.' I thought. I bit the side of my lip and turned around, running off towards the library. I could hear my name being said faintly, but I locked myself in the student help room. I slid down the door and buried my head into my knees. Sure, I was upset, but I was absolutely seething at the same time.

"Dammit Dazai!" I growled, clawing at my knees a little bit. Then I froze. The library door opened.

"Atsushi-kun?" The voice called. Dazai. Why did he come in here? Looking for me? I stayed silent, probably holding my breath as well. I couldn't face him, I would just turn into a jealous bitch.

Then I heard it. He was unlocking the door. I gasped, jumping away from the door as the brunette pulled it open. "There you are! Why'd you run off like that?"

I stood up and huffed, rolling my eyes a little. Dazai is my friend, although we have a complicated friendship. "No reason." I spat in a slightly annoyed tone.

Dazai looked confused. "Atsushi-?" He started, but I had already stormed past him and proceeded to make my way out of the building.

I guess I'll always just be... Jealous.

------------------------------------

How'd you guys like that? I thought of it because that's been me! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it even though Dazai and Atsushi weren't a couple *cri*
Any requests? Comment or PM me!