The Cycle's Mistake

Here's the full story synopsis

In this world pokemon are special creatures with special powers. But what If i told you their not the only ones? People develop their powers sometime in their childhood and all powers are determined on their clan.

Each clan has a specialty for their power. For example the clan of flames focus on fire types and the clan of waves focus on water types.

When a child turns ten they have a bonding ceremony where they summon their pokemon partner. With the summoning of their pokemon, their power is tripled and they gain an enhancement of physical ability depending  the pokemon.

There is a sacred Cycle in this world. For every ten thousand years, a child is born with the potential of becoming a God. To replace the god of their clan before them.Only 1 child is born that day in that month. But this history holds a dark secret. For the cycle made a mistake. Only once in history 2 children were born, the same day, of the same month, of the same year, however different clans. Both had the potential of becoming a God but there could only be one.

So you would be thinking they have the ultimate battle to the death to choose who lives but the result is far from that. These two children fuse into the most powerful demigod their ever was with a forbidden art. They sought to create chaos everywhere. For the believed the world was to boring. They wreaked havoc on the land and managed to KILL 2 gods. This earned them the name, The Twin Destroyers. When this happened the other 16 gods joined forces and managed to kill the two. They left many scars on the Earth and from that day forth no children were allowed to be born on the same day if there was to be a pair, one was to be killed.

Now 1 million years later something happened. The Twin Destroyers have been reincarnated and no one knows of this occurence. They lie in wait for the next pair to be born. Which happenes the same year.

One child from the clan of flames and another from the clan of lightning. Their true births were to be kept secret and they were changed to another day in the year by the parents not wanting to part ways with their children. After 5 years the two were noticed to have incredible power for their age. When it was known they were born 10,000 years after the last God. The parents were horrified hoping the children would never meet and never to realize their fate.

This is only the beginning of their journey. These kids were expected to be the new gods of their clan when no one knows of the darkness lying in wait.

A girl as fearsome as fire; Amber

A boy as fast as lightning; Bolt

What will become of them in this journey. And will they make up for the Cycle's Mistake?

DONE! I have worked 3 days straight on this and I am going to have to extend chapter 1's release date to next Sunday because I can't write a while chapter in three days after THIS. So how do you guys like it? Rate it 1-10 1 being incredibly horrible and 10 being amazing! Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, follow, and I'll see ya later!